Add a Photo

By NONE
#283 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 10 issues - Owl Magazine challenges kids 9-13 with articles on science, technology and the natural world.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

If you have a child in this age range, I encourage you to get this for them!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I had a subscription to this as a kid and definitely enjoyed it. I would get it if I had my own child that age.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL

This OWL magazine subscription was the one thing I always looked forward to receiving in the mail when I was a kid. Getting an issue every month was so fun and always made for a good read at a young age. It is both fun and educational, so it is perfect for any child!
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
ajax, Ontario

Love love love these magazines I had them when I was a kid now my children get them and they love them there is so much information and cool things for them and they stay interested in all of it
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario

My kids loved this magazine when they were younger. we subscribed to it for about 6 years. the subscription was a little expensive but as far as kids magazines go it was very educational.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
St. John's

My daughter got this subscription from school. It's filled with fun activities from crafts to science. It encourages her to read as well.
AMBER T.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON

My 10 year old daughter loves getting her owl magazine every month! everything in it interests her!
Robin E.
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON

I had this magazine as a kid and I loved it. didn't know it was still around!
Jennifer b.
Jennifer b.

Awesome magazine for pre-teens. My niece loves it and well worth the money.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

As a child I had a subscription! I loved it an always looked forward to when it arrived in the mail! I have them saved them all and they are stored for niece nephews! They were both fun and educational !
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA

What's this book about? Where can I find it?
Joanna F.
Joanna F.

Is this a children's or adult magazine?