BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Owl Magazine challenges kids 9-13 with articles on science, technology and the natural world. see more...

Taylor S.
If you have a child in this age range, I encourage you to get this for them!
Hannah M.
As a child I had a subscription! I loved it an always looked forward to when it arrived in the mail! I have them saved them all and they are stored for niece nephews! They were both fun and educational !
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
So I had this my whole childhood. I remember how much I loved getting things in the mail. The content was kid friendly and kept me entertained, which I'm sure was the selling point to my mom. The articles kept you in the loop and wanting to learn more about issues, and the games and activities were super fun!
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
This OWL magazine subscription was the one thing I always looked forward to receiving in the mail when I was a kid. Getting an issue every month was so fun and always made for a good read at a young age. It is both fun and educational, so it is perfect for any child!
Jenn D.
ajax, Ontario
Love love love these magazines I had them when I was a kid now my children get them and they love them there is so much information and cool things for them and they stay interested in all of it
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
My kids loved this magazine when they were younger. we subscribed to it for about 6 years. the subscription was a little expensive but as far as kids magazines go it was very educational.
Michelle C.
St. John's
My daughter got this subscription from school. It's filled with fun activities from crafts to science. It encourages her to read as well.
Ashley P.
I had a subscription to this as a kid and definitely enjoyed it. I would get it if I had my own child that age.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
My 10 year old daughter loves getting her owl magazine every month! everything in it interests her!
Robin E.
Kirkland lake, ON
I had this magazine as a kid and I loved it. didn't know it was still around!
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
What's this book about? Where can I find it?
Joanna F.
Is this a children's or adult magazine?