Add a Photo

By KEGWORKS
#12043 in Tea
Owl's Brew is a tea-based cocktail mixer that will help you craft exceptional cocktails with ease. Handcrafted in Vermont using premium fresh ingredients, Owl's Brew is unlike any other cocktail mixer you've ever used because it creates tea cocktails....
Photo (1)
Laura H.
Laura H.

Wow! I picked this up while I was at the liquor store because my eye was drawn to its appearance first. After I read the front, it enticed me to try it. All I have to say is, "Yum"!! There is currently snow on the ground where I am, but that first sip instantly transported me to an island, where I was laying on a hammock, suspended between two palm trees! It has an initial beer taste but then a quick punch of lemon and earthy spice follows. It's extremely smooth and delicious! I would tend to think of this as a summer beer, but with it being so cold and snowy, it was nice to taste a bit of sunshine and warmth!
Beltkiss S.
Beltkiss S.

I received the entire kit as a tester for my blog. Let me tell you this all the flavors were amazing ! I especially loved their green tea mint and pink and black they both taste great with a splash of club soda.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Denver, CO

What's best to mix this with? I'm thinking something to cut the sweetness, but not sure if beer would be the best.

Join Now