Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor

by Owlet

#2 in Baby Monitors

As parents, we understand the stress and worry that comes with having an infant. That's why we invented the Owlet Smart Sock to watch over your baby while they sleep.

Item Weight: 1.34 pounds

The Certified Refurbished Smart Sock 2 has passed a 13-point inspection and includes a NEW fabric sock set. This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by the manufacturer approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a 6-month warranty and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories are directly from the manufacturer.; KNOW YOUR BABY IS OKAY - Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry, and be notified if something appears to be wrong.; WORRY LESS AND SLEEP BETTER - The Smart Sock connects to a base station that glows green letting you know everything is okay, but uses lights, sounds and app notifications if heart rate or oxygen levels are too high or too low. Parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing they’ll be made aware if levels go outside of preset zones.; CONVENIENT, EASY-TO-USE - Each unit includes 3 washable socks that comfortably wrap around the baby's foot and connect to a base station up to 100 ft. away using Bluetooth. Socks fit most infants from 0-18 months or 6-25 pounds and should be hand washed regularly and alternated from right to left foot each night.; SMART PHONE APP See real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on multiple phones using Owlet’s cloud-connected app. Free iOS & Android apps available. OUR PROMISE TO YOU - Love it or return within 45 days for a full refund.

Batteries required: Yes

Target gender: Unisex

Power source type: Battery

Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)

Number of items: 1

Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor ?Is this worth buying for new mom's ?
How well does this product work? If a baby is kicking or moving around, does it cause the alarm to go off?
How does this exactly work without shocking them ?
Start your review of Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor!
Shaquee T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by Shaquee T.
Peace of mind & a good night's rest is what comes to mind when I think about my Owelet. My little one was born with & breathing & heart condition & this has made life so much easier. we are able to easily monitor his vitals & keep a clear eye on him, we can hear everything in his room & it tells you if the temperature needs to be adjusted. My son is now 2 & we still use the monitor system. I highly recommend for all parents.
Charlee W.
Ionia, MI
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by Charlee W.
We used the sock for the first 6 months of having our first baby & eased my anxiety by a ton! She’s now 14 months older & we just started using the camera & we LOVE it! Super easy to monitor her & I love that it tells me the temp in her room!
Abbey B.
Aberdeen, NC
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by Abbey B.
This product has truly changed our lives! This has made being a new momma SO MUCH EASIER! Knowing my baby is OKAY, while we both sleep has been a game changer for me! Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor
Taylor M.
Mc Kee, KY
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by Taylor M.
I love that this monitor gives me peace of mind enough to sleep through the night. Our little one has had absent seizures and has drops in oxygen when that happens. I can peacefully sleep knowing this will wake me if he were to seize in the night. My only dislike is that the monitor isn’t loud enough to override my other kids unless I’m in the same room as the base. If my phone is on vibrate the notifications pop up but doesn’t sound to alert me. So unless my phone is in my hand I’m not sure when it alarms during the day if I’m too far from the base. And I wish there was a way maybe color coding to let you know why the alarm was sounding without opening the app on your phone. The base should be able to tell you if you don’t have your phone in hand. It takes too much time to find your phone to figure out why something is going off.
Haley  B.
Fairview, TN
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by Haley  B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Our family has had a great experience with the owlet monitor. For some reason I could not fall into a deep sleep after having my daughter, I was literally setting an alarm for every hour to make sure I checked on her. My husband went and purchased this to set my mind at ease and it has set me free to actually get sleep! We have been using it for 8 months now and it has consistently worked well. There are different size socks your baby will grow into so it should last up to 18 months if you choose to use it that long. The app is super easy to read and I love that I can monitor her sleep cycles as well as heart rate and oxygen level. This is a great investment.
155 price Rd ne P.
price rd
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by 155 price Rd ne P.
Purchased at: Amazon
It hasn't got here yet but it should be here in January and hopefully she will be home by then my grandbaby Ariana so I got this for protection because she was born two and a half months early and we don't want to take any chances and we're hoping this will provide a little security
Renee T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This gives parents and grandparents (me!) peace of mind while the baby sleeps. SIDS awareness has been more common these days, this is designed to monitor the baby through a sock put on the back of the pinky toe. Easy to put on, straps are soft and not skin irritating. It comes with an app and let's you know quickly if the sock is not registering or an alarm if it indicates low oxygen or other things that will need attention.
Morgan W.
Newport
Yes yes yes buy this! We were lucky enough to have this given to us as a gift and it is an absolute necessity in our house! It gives you some peace of mind while you are sleeping and as a new parent that was so helpful!
Ashley W.
Tifton, GA
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor uploaded by Ashley W.
We used this smart sock for right at 10 months until we outgrew. it gave me a lot of peace filled nights that allowed me to rest. Best purchase to date.
Laura K.
San Diego
We bought the Owlet when we had our oldest daughter. Before we had it, I was extremely paranoid, especially as a first time mom. Having the Owlet constantly monitoring my baby while she slept was such a relief, I could actually sleep! Luckily, we never had any incidents occur. The peace of mind made it worth every penny. Highly, HIGHLY recommend to any mom who is losing sleep worrying over their little one at night!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura S.
Kingsport, TN
il y a 3 mois
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor ?Is this worth buying for new mom's ?
Alison V. il y a 3 mois
I would have to say yes. As a first time parents ourselves, having the Owlet sock monitor has been such a relief. You are able to see your LO’s heart rate and oxygen levels right on the video of your Owlet App. Both you and your partner are able to see the video - and if either of you make a run to the store, you can check in via the app then too! Seeing the heart rate eases your mind for obvious reasons, but that oxygen level is really helpful once your LO starts rolling over and you’re paranoid they could be suffocating themselves. I love having the Owlet Sock Monitor. I would also invest in a second sock so that you have a backup when one needs to get cleaned. They take longer to dry than the average first year’s wake windows.
Elisabeth P.
riverside
il y a 7 mois
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor ? I’m a first time mom and the first week I didn’t get good sleep because I would wake up every 5 minutes to check on my baby but as soon as I got this I was able to sleep and if it falls off it will give you a notification on ur phone and make a loud noise I would recommend this product for all my new times mom it’s worth the money! And take good care of it and can use it for future kids!
Brit F.
Ironwood, MI
il y a 10 mois
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor Im due in July with my 2nd child, I never had one of these with my first. I didnt know they were a thing! Are these really worth the cost?
Reghina M. il y a 9 mois
If your an anxious person, This gives you reassurance that baby is doing well.
Kelsey L.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a un an
Allison V. il y a un an
I’ve used the owlet smart sock 3 and have loved it for my kid!