Owlet Smart Sock 2

by Owlet

#5 in Baby Monitors

The Owlet Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to measure your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. The information is communicated to your phone if heart rate and oxygen levels move outside preset zones.

I received this as a gift because my son don’t breathe very well at night and has been hospitalized he should be able to go home tomorrow. Does this work?
Does the red alarm ever go off [product:owlet-smart-sock-2]and nothing is wrong with the baby?
Does any other mama think they couldn’t live without it ?
Start your review of Owlet Smart Sock 2!
Dawn B.
Marysville, WA
Owlet Smart Sock 2 uploaded by Dawn B.
Worth every penny just for a parents piece of mind. We lost a baby to SIDS before our current one and he didn’t have any monitor on (not a thing at the time!) our current boy is 10 months and just stopped wearing his owlet because it finally crapped out for the last time (they replaced the sensor and no longer offer support for it, we got it second hand from a friend and chose not to repurchase at regular pricing). This made my anxiety a lot lower and easier to manage when he was small. I would absolutely recommend this 100x over if it makes you feel like you can sleep more soundly at night!
My T.
Burien, WA
Owlet Smart Sock 2 uploaded by My T.
Owlet Smart Sock 2 uploaded by My T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Holy grail!!! This give me a peace of mind. I used to wake up multiple times during the night to check if my son was still breathing. I used it when he was a month old until he turned 8 months old. It does not only track his oxygen and heart rate, it also track his sleep. If you are new parents, invest in this!!!
Natalia C.
Provo, UT
Is really great I could felt better about my baby when I was far away, I like because have different size of socks.
Shaylee K.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a must have item for baby and I recommend this to anybody I know that is pregnant. It gives a peace of mind knowing that baby’s oxygen levels are in a good range. We haven’t had any problems like some people have had.
Nadeshda L.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It is very expensive but it works great! It helped us to sleep at nights without freaking out that something bad could have happened while we sleep! We had no issues with the sock! It worth the money and is not a waste! I do not regret spending money on it!!
Micaela  A.
Weston, FL
An amazing baby product for an anxious first time mama! It helped me sleep at night, knowing she was ok!
Chelene T.
Odenville, AL
I have a preemie... more accurately, I have a micropreemie. My Liliana was born at 25 weeks. She weighed 1lb 6.6oz and was 12” long at birth. We spent 100 days in the NICU. You get pretty used to looking at screens and watching monitors to know how your baby is doing. When we got home this was the only way I could sleep!!! I highly recommend this!!
Veronica  C.
Apple Valley, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn’t get one of these until my fifth baby and couldn’t believe how much I loved it! It gave me such a great peace of mind once baby moved to his own crib, and even while he was in the bassinet next to me! I loved that I could monitor his oxygen when he had a cold and knew he was always safe.
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
This product gave me such relief that allowed me to get some rest at night. I love that I can check the app to share her levels and get a reading on her sleep. I highly recommend owlet to any parent
Taylor R.
Moab, UT
Owlet Smart Sock 2 uploaded by Taylor R.
We love our owlet sock! He’s worn it since week 3 and I’ve sleep so much better then I thought I would!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kate B.
il y a 3 ans
Does the red alarm ever go off Owlet Smart Sock 2and nothing is wrong with the baby?
Dawn B. il y a 10 mois
Yes. It can get incorrect readings; sometimes double heart rate (and show as a high heart rate).
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
il y a 4 ans
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Hey guys expecting my first baby in a couple months and really want I try this is it worth the money? Is it comfortable for the baby?
Jessica B. il y a 4 ans
I 100% recommend this if you have any sort of anxiety at all. I just had my first baby 3 weeks ago and could not sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time without waking up to check on him. Definitely helps with peace of mind, and it's easy to use once you get it set up. If you encounter any issues, their tech support is super helpful. I'd say it's worth the cost. He sleeps with the sock on comfortably and doesn't even seem to notice it. This has by far been the best purchase we've made for baby.