Owlet Smart Sock 2 uploaded by Alexandra D.

BY UNKNOWN

The Owlet Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to measure your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. The information is communicated to your phone if heart rate and oxygen levels move outside preset zones. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Tonya T.
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
We bought this monitor because we were fearful of SIDS, but it helped us even more. 5 days after us using the owlet, it went into alarm saying our son's heart rate was at 250. We first thought it was a fluke with the owlet, but we checked his pulse, and sure enough it was high. We rushed him to the ER, and we caught his SVT 4-5 months earlier than some parents do without this monitor! Worth the money!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Worcester, MA
As a new mom I'm always making sure my baby is ok. With the Owlet, I can sleep peacefully! It's been so amazing! Just put it on his little foot every night, and it'll sound an alarm if his heart rate drops or goes to high, or if his oxygen level is too low. Genius product!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
keizer
Talk about peace of mind! When my newborn was born she caught a cold from me, it was a really bad cold she was very sick. It was awful but the Owlet let me see her oxygen levels and know she was okay. Highly recommend.