BY UNKNOWN

The Owlet Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to measure your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. The information is communicated to your phone if heart rate and oxygen levels move outside preset zones. see more...

• I am due at the end of July with my first baby and am ver...2 Answers
Whitney R.
The owlet was the absolute best investment I ever made when it comes to baby products. With my first baby I never had any of the luxury’s so I knew I could get by with little for baby number two, but when I started seeing my newborn turn blue in the room my sister suggested I buy the owlet for piece of mind. Piece of mind is exactly what it gave me. I slept so much more soundly with my second then I did with my son because I knew I would have an alarm waking me if something was wrong. With my son I only ever felt like I was half asleep constantly rolling over and checking him in the middle of the night. With my daughter, she has been wearing the owlet since day one and I actually feel rested. We even took the owlet on vacations with us. When my daughter had a very nasty cold and I began to worry if I needed to take her in, I had a constant reminder that her oxygen was fine and I was just being over protective. This monitor never skipped a beat, every alert it ever gave us was spot on. This product paid for itself in that regard, because it saved me from unnecessary emergency bills. Cut out the fancy swings, crazy strollers or whatever else you need to in order to make room in your budget for this monitor. It’s worth every single penny.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
BEST $300 I’ve ever spent!

So you know that natural fear new (and even experienced) moms have when there baby is sleeping? Well this sock monitors your baby’s oxygen and heart rate while they sleep and it will set an alarm off if either go too low or high. I can tell you this, I have had it and used it every single night for 4 months and I have NEVER gotten a false alarm on it. My son doesn’t even notice it on his foot and its rechargeable. I put it on the charger every afternoon and put it back on him at night. It’s never died or anything. It has a few different alarms for different things which is why I have never gotten a false alarm. If the sock falls off (which hasn’t happened to me yet by the way) it will sound a different alarm than if the oxygen or heart rate is too low or high. And if it’s not on right it will also be a different alarm. This sock has given me and my husband so much peace of mind. This is our second child and I only wish I had known about this with our first.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I really love that this gives me peace of mind when I’m sleeping at night, however, the app has issues sometimes searching for the base station when it’s only 10 feet away..... I also wish it gave temperature too as o know some other brands that have a similar product offer this.
Overall, I do like the product and have been very satisfied with being able to see oxygen levels and heart rate on my phone no matter how far I am from the baby.
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
I have used the owlet for both my daughters an it works great i have a two story house(two levels) it covers my girl all the way to the front patio. Ive never had false alarms or any problems connecting the base to the sock or wifi. It saved my 16 month old life. I highly recommend this sock it is a bit pricy but they offer a payment plant for you the lowest is about 50$ i think. Honestly you wont regret the money specially if you plant to have more children each sock fits perfect to age. The first socks ripped but i got them replaced because it has a 1 yr warranty on the product. A 45 day return for your money. Dont mistake words.
Ashley H.
Lafayette
This is a must have for your baby registry! It saved me many sleepless nights. My son has terrible reflux and goes through a choking/coughing fit right after an episode. I would sleep in the recliner with him and constantly check on him. We both wasn’t getting enough sleep but I was too scared to let him sleep on his own. I came across this on Facebook and purchased right away. Now I have peace of mind and we are both getting sleep. Thank you owlet for this, it truly is a must have.
Jessica B.
I 100% recommend this if you have any sort of anxiety at all. I just had my first baby 3 weeks ago and could not sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time without waking up to check on him. Now that I have this, I'm able to sleep when he does. Definitely helps with peace of mind, and it's easy to use once you get it set up. If you encounter any issues, their tech support is super helpful. I'd say it's worth the cost. This has by far been the best purchase we've made for baby.
Jordan N.
Hilton Head Island
I want to love this product, but for some reason I keep getting alerts even when checking if the sock appears to be on correctly. I freak out more when the alarms go off. For the price I wish it could be a little more effective.
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
This sock is a pretty good thing. I love that it gives live readings. However, I wish it also gave the baby’s temperature. I also have had several problems with the app. It always has a hard time connecting to the base station, even when I try moving the base station to other locations. For the money, I feel that this product could offer a few more features and have a better app.
Kate S.
Fairport
This product is a life saver! It’s charge lasts a decent amount of time and the alarm wakes up even the soundest sleepers. Being able to track baby’s heat rate and oxygen level on any phone is just what a worried parent needs to put their mind at ease
Brianna Z.
One of my best friends has this for her baby and swears by it! She showed me how it works and I can see exactly why she would rave about it! I am definitely getting one of these for when my husband and I have our future children because it gives you a piece of mind.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I am due at the end of July with my first baby and am very nervous about safety. Was this product good or bad? Ease of use? Piece of mind? Worth the price?
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
Owlet Smart Sock 2 Hey guys expecting my first baby in a couple months and really want I try this is it worth the money? Is it comfortable for the baby?

Target