GroceryBakeryOwen's
Owens Tacos with Sausage Egg & Cheese

Owens® Tacos with Sausage Egg & Cheese

by Owen's

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Where can i buy
We have been buying these at Walmart for years but now I can't find them...anyone know why they stopped selling them?
Start your review of Owens® Tacos with Sausage Egg & Cheese!
Shanice J.
Edmond, OK
I tried these for the first time this week and they are surprisingly delicious. They're pretty flat after you warm them up but I still devoured them with a fork and salsa! They're seasoned very well. I can't believe how surprised I was at how well they taste. They're definitely convenient to grab and go in the morning!
Alison  H.
Corsicana, TX
I love these, but I've been sending my mom after them and she hadn't been able to find them anywhere... They've been called "border breakfasts" for DECADES and they've dropped that name. Finally found them at HEB now that are looking for "TACOS"... Which they are not. They're burritos. And they've been moved from the frozen breakfast area to the deli/market (meat) area.