BY OWEN'S

Made with bold seasonings the whole family will love! see more...

Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
My husband is a stinker when it comes to sausage. He always has me get Owens because he says the taste is amazing. No genaric or cheaper competitor can beat the quality of Owens sausage. The hubbs can eat at least 8 links himself!
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This brand is actually better then jimmy dean. They have multiple flavors available. They are cheaper then the leading brands.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using Owens Country Style Regular Sausage Rolls. I use this sausage for breakfast, chili, and even in homemade beans.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz; 1 lb; 453 g, Country Style Regular Pork Sausage 32 oz; 2 lb; 907 g, Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz; 1 lb; 453 g more...
This is my go-to brand for sausage, it never disappoints. Great in breakfast food, on appetizers, even good for burgers.
Kari W.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I use this when I make sausage balls for Christmas. It is the best tasting sausage I have tried. My entire family agrees!
My family really likes the flavor of this breakfast sausage. I even add to our chili mac for the great flavor it has.
Janet C.
Good flavor. Price is reasonable. I just don't eat it because of a sensitivity I have to nitrates.
Rachel S.
Review for: Premium Pork Sausage 16 oz; 1 lb; 453 g more...
Love this sausage. My and my husbands favorite breakfast sausage! Love the taste compared to others
Janie N.
San Antonio, TX
Very delicious. This is my favorite sausage to buy. It has great flavor!!!!