BY OVILA

An homage to the monks' noble work, this unique farmhouse ale is incredibly complex with notes of lemon, pepper, straw and herbs balanced by the tang of Mandarin oranges and a spicy kick of pepper. The Mandarin oranges used to make this beer were locally grown, including a portion grown on the grounds of the Abbey of New Clairvaux and picked by hand by the community of monks living there. We hope you enjoy this collaboration ale. see more...

Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
My all time favorite beer! Nothing compares . It's sweet but smooth you will not be disappointed! I've bought this at specialty beer stores and fred Meyers even. Please try it out! It's the best!!!
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Belgian Ales are my favorite and this one is always a treat to bring home after a long night at work. I haven't found it on draft, but discovered it in a four pack at my local grocery store and later by the bottle at a local bar that carries many craft beers. The entire Ovila series is great.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love most Belgian style beers, and this one doesn't disappoint. I've had it both on tap and from a bottle.