Overstock
#15 in Electronics Stores
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1

I've never used this site to order anything. Is it a good place to get good quality stuff at a low price? How does it compare to other websites like Amazon and Newegg? Is the shipping fast and reasonable?

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Charleston, ME
3 years, 8 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazon is way better on prices!!!!
Cretia B.
Cretia B.
3 years, 9 months ago
I've only ordered once and my experience was great. I bought a pea coat. The price was great and shipping was fast.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have had extremely bad luck with Overstock. I've made better purchases towards things I need/want on Amazon. The customer service for Overstock is very unhelpful and unfriendly. Everything I ordered one time from O ended up tearing/falling apart/breaking after a few months use. A waste of my money and time. Stick to reputable sellers on Amazon! They are much better!
3 years, 9 months ago
A majority of the things on overstock.com are quality, whereas you have to sift through amazon products to find something that is good quality, but the products tend to be more expensive. The skipping is typical shipping.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Amazon is better!
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, you can find great quality products, but they're prices aren't as cheap as other online websites.
Tina N.
Tina N.
3 years, 9 months ago
I've never purchased anything from Overstock, but all I can say it is a good starting point if you are looking for deals online.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Their insanely awesome that's all I can say
Becky Rose B.
Becky Rose B.
Falls Church, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
They're really great if you don't like something. They pay for return shipping and even come get it from your house (if you'd like). I've gotten great wall art and bedroom furniture from them. I love that they are reliable and responsive. I am skeptical about other sites (when it comse to furniture) because they are not as responsive, but overstock's customer support is great! I haven't been disappointed with them yet.
Tuyet K.
Tuyet K.
Edmonton, AB
3 years, 10 months ago
I am curious too! I am big on online shopping. Just found out about this site but skeptical. Want to read some reviews first