BY OVE GLOVE

Ove Glove is a hot surface handler with heat protection up to 540 degrees. It feature a non-slip silicone grip. Perfect indoors and out. see more...

• Awesome product. Anyone have anything they don't like about it?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mariam L.
Toms River
Love these so much that I have two...one for each hand. I feel more confident lifting hot trays og food from the oven to the table. These gloves are great but do not provide protection for long period of time. They can be washed but they should not be put in dryer. No matter, I still prefer them over traditional pot holders and oven mitts.
Melissa H.
My husband actually uses this product way more often than I do. But, he's the cook in the family, so that stands to reason. I've used this to retrieve food from ovens, toaster ovens, and microwaves and I have never had an issue. No burnt fingers or hands. And the individual fingers give you more control over picking things up than standard silicone gloves or oven mitts provide.
Amanda C.
Used this at work where our ovens are suuuuuper hot so it was a bit scary putting my hand in there with just a glove. It worked okay but wore out rather quickly and go really dirty
Zainab A.
These gloves are so great, I have them around all the time. They could really come in handy. They're not too big, they're just right. I haven't gotten oven burns since I've started using them. The price is great for the quality. Wonderful wonderful gloves!!!!
Marine A.
Decorator Expert
This is a great product to have on hand if you use the oven a lot. I used different types of gloves and nothing was good until I tried this. I use the oven a lot to cook so this comes in handy and I'm not burning my hand .
Cherrelle J.
This Ove Glove is awesome. I only wish I had gotten 2 instead of one! I've never had any burns with this glove. In fact, I can't even feel the heat of the pan like I can with towels or mitts.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert
My grandmother bought this glove. it is really neat to use when taking things out of the oven. At first I was nervous because I am used to using a pot holder . but they work really well
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
As someone who has suffered more than my fair share of "oven bites" I adore these. They are far more effective than regular pot holders and oven mitts. I got one from my mom and went out and bought another.
Courtney M.
The Ove Glove is a kitchen Must Have! I have two and I need a new one because I use them so much. they protect not only your hand but wrist from heat burns
Chelsie B.
In love with this Ove Glove!! I rarely ever use my pot holders anymore because with the oven glove I have less chance of burning then with a pot holder!
Chelsie B.
Awesome product. Anyone have anything they don't like about it?