Tiffany P.

Has anyone ever made a recipe featuring Ovaltine?

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
4 years, 9 months ago
I make milkshakes with it. Add Ovaltine, Milk and Vanilla Ice Cream into the blender and there you have it! Awesome milkshake.
Milena R.
Milena R.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
I have used it to make milkshakes before, and it is delicious!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Saint Clair Shore
5 years, 3 months ago
Ovaltine is a great way to flavor frosting or to make a soak for the layers of a cake. I would mix 1/2 cup milk or milk substitute and 1/4 cup of ovaltine.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes i mix it in the blender with bananas and sometimes strawberry's and milk very tasty
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Chatham, IL
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes, we use it in the banana bread batter to make a double layer.
Jody V.
Jody V.
Greeley, CO
5 years, 5 months ago
I like using int in my cookies and brownies as well, in fact I just came across a new recipe for Ovaltine Cookies the other day. very easy to make
Allyson C.
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes. I have put it in my coffee, frosting, cake, cookies, I even put it on my roast rub once. It's great.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
5 years, 5 months ago
I've actually used it to make an adult beverage. I will take 3/4 cup of milk, add ovaltine and make a hot chocolate then will add approximately 1/4 cup of tequila rose. Soooo good. Especially since I don't drink often.
5 years, 5 months ago
I mix it in brownie batter sometimes to make Chocolate Malt Brownies!