BY OVALTINE #12 in Cocoa

Ovaltine® Rich Chocolate Mix.
New!
Improved recipe.
Now with no artificial flavors.
Make with 2 tablespoons.
Good source of 12 Vitamins & minerals.
Good source of iron, zinc and Vitamins A, C, D & E.
No artificial sweeteners.

• How is this brand compared to Nestle Chocolate powder? 2 Answers
  • Does this type taste chalky or no? 2 Answers
  • How chocolatey is it and does it taste like trumoo or nes...2 Answers
Ovaltine Rich Chocolate Mix
  • "My son is a picky eater but he loves his ovaltine, its great because it tastes great for him and I know he's getting some much needed vitamins!" in 22 reviews
  • "I wasn't a big fan of chocolate milk when I was younger but this is perfect it's healthy and taste so much better than the Nesquick kind." in 17 reviews
  • "this product is really good... i used this for my five year old when she had low iron and it taste really good in milk" in 14 reviews
  • "If you love malted milkshakes, you'll ADORE the Ovaltine chocolate malt powder with whole milk and chocolate ice cream to make your very own!" in 14 reviews
  • "We use the malt flavor the most, but it's so simple to throw this in the blender with milk and a variety of frozen fruit to make a creamy shake." in 11 reviews
Caroline M.
I can’t say enough about this product it needs more than 5 stars I think any parent should use this with their children. My son gets 1 sippy cup of this ovaltine mixed with milk a day. I have been using this with him for over a year.This helped with his iron deficiency. It has 12 vitamins and minerals. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. It is 99.9 % caffeine free. No fat. Also it has low calories. You can make a cold glass of chocolate milk or a hot cup of hot cocoa I love Nestle Rich Chocolate Ovaltine and my 2 year old son does too!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I grew up drinking Ovaltine and love the rich chocolate taste. If I had to select out of all the other chocolate drink powder mixes this is my number one choice. It has 12 vitamins and minerals and is by a name brand that I can trust. For years I never came across it until I had children of my own and decided to get them into chocolate milk. I was ecstatic when my kids became addicted to it because I know that it is healthier for them than just the combination of chocolate syrup and milk.
Nikki B.
My dad drinks at least a cup of this every morning religiously it's definitely his favorite I prefer Nestlé but I don't mind a glass of Ovaltine every now and then I've only tried this chocolate flavor so far
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
I grew up on this stuff and it’s my absolute favorite. It makes the best chocolate milk as well as hot chocolate, it’s also amazing mixed into ice cream/shakes. It dissolves so easily even in cold milk.
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’ve seen Ovaltine advertised but I only recently purchased it. It is so much better then chocolate milk made from syrup. I’m not a milk drinker but sometimes I want a sweet treat and chocolate milk does the trick. At least having Ovaltine makes me feel like I’m doing something healthy. I always make mine with almond milk too. I haven’t made it hot yet but maybe this winter I will.
Stephanie M.
Medicine Ldg, KS
My 2 year old got a sip of Yoo-hoo from her daddy and she was hooked...I didn't like the sugar and ingredients in Yoo-hoo so I replaced it with Ovaltine! She loves it, I prefer the lower sugar and all the vitamins and minerals! I purchase it at Walmart and am always happy!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Our whole family loves Ovaltine from the kids to the grandparents. It's full of vitamins and minerals that are great for my growing boys and it's not loaded with sugar. The canister lasts us a long time and it's really easy to find coupons.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ovaltine is 100% my go to. I use it not only for cold/hot chocolate milk, but for my homemade granola energy bites. It's not the sweetest chocolate out there, but knowing I'm getting vitamins in with a semi-sweet taste...it's great.
Rhonda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love Ovaltine rich chocolate mix. I keep it in my house at all times. My grandson lives with me & he don't drink milk much unless it is chocolate. So I want him to get all the extra 12 vitamins and minerals that he can. It tastes so Awesome. I think it tastes better than all the other chocolate mixes that are out there. I usually buy this at my local grocery or Walmart. I would recommend it to anyone that likes chocolate milk. I also rate it a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Ovaltine is a definite in our household with a 5 year old child. my son and i drink this, and I feel good that my son is getting a "treat" of chocolate milk, and it's pretty good for them. It's fortified with vitamins, has a low sugar amount , and a very short list of ingredients compared with other chocolate milk mixes. Ovaltine is way less expensive and lasts a lot longer. my son loves this drink every morning
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Is this any good is it worth trying
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does anyone like it?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Do you prefer this over Nesquick?
Gladys A.
Does your kids love this?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
Does this taste much different from regular chocolate milk?

back