Ovaltine Rich Chocolate Mix

by Ovaltine

#19 in Cocoa

Ovaltine® Rich Chocolate Mix.
New!
Improved recipe.
Now with no artificial flavors.
Make with 2 tablespoons.
Good source of 12 Vitamins & minerals.
Good source of iron, zinc and Vitamins A, C, D & E.
No artificial sweeteners.

How is this brand compared to Nestle Chocolate powder?
How is the taste of this brand?
Ive never had this one? Is it much different than the malt flavor?
Start your review of Ovaltine Rich Chocolate Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son is a picky eater but he loves his ovaltine, its great because it tastes great for him and I know he's getting some much needed vitamins!in 22 reviews
I wasn't a big fan of chocolate milk when I was younger but this is perfect it's healthy and taste so much better than the Nesquick kind.in 17 reviews
If you love malted milkshakes, you'll ADORE the Ovaltine chocolate malt powder with whole milk and chocolate ice cream to make your very own!in 14 reviews
this product is really good... i used this for my five year old when she had low iron and it taste really good in milkin 14 reviews
We use the malt flavor the most, but it's so simple to throw this in the blender with milk and a variety of frozen fruit to make a creamy shake.in 11 reviews
a month agoSpartanburg , SC
Ovaltine Rich Chocolate Mix uploaded by Erica P.
This has become my go to drink mix for both chocolate milk and hot chocolate. It has become a year round staple to keep in my pantry. I like that it's a good source of 12 essential vitamins and minerals.
19 days agoHowell, MI
This product is a power that I put inside the milk and I have chocolate milk, the packaging is very resistant and small, the flavor is very good, the nutrients are good for some chocolate powder. It isn't very sweetie. I really to recomend this product .
2 years agoMontgomery, AL
I can’t say enough about this product it needs more than 5 stars I think any parent should use this with their children. My son gets 1 sippy cup of this ovaltine mixed with milk a day. I have been using this with him for over a year.This helped with his iron deficiency. It has 12 vitamins and minerals. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. It is 99.9 % caffeine free. No fat. Also it has low calories. You can make a cold glass of chocolate milk or a hot cup of hot cocoa I love Nestle Rich Chocolate Ovaltine and my 2 year old son does too!
6 months agoMedford, OR
I buy this for my daughter every month. If your kid/you loves chocolate milk, I highly recommend this. I swear by this stuff! It is loaded with vitamins and minerals, and is 99.9% caffeine free. I buy this because my daughter refuses/spits out multivitamins and this is 2nd best to that.
a year agoFort Myers, FL
I drink this every single morning with my breakfast. Great way to start the day and add some extra nutrients especially trying to fill up before work. It’s easily added to milk as a super tasty addition. I recommend to anyone who likes chocolate milk!
4 months agoMineola, NY
Ovaltine Rich Chocolate Mix uploaded by Catherine S.
Don’t have a lot of time for breakfast? Love chocolate? This is just what you need! When I don’t have time for a full breakfast I add a scoop of this to a glass of milk and I am on my way. It also has lots of vitamins! Highly recommend
4 months agoHyde Park, UT
This is a staple in our house. I use to purchase those liquid mixes but not any more. Ovaltine is rich and flavorful and tastes great. My kids, who are extremely picky, even love it and panic when we are down to a half of a container. Definitely something you need stocked up on.
5 months ago
We love Ovaltine!! It has such a great flavor and is a really filling drink, making it fun to have at breakfast! It's pretty expensive so we don't buy it often, but when we do, we've always enjoyed it.
3 years agoNew Lebanon, OH
I Love Ovaltine rich chocolate mix. I keep it in my house at all times. My grandson lives with me & he don't drink milk much unless it is chocolate. So I want him to get all the extra 12 vitamins and minerals that he can. It tastes so Awesome. I think it tastes better than all the other chocolate mixes that are out there. I usually buy this at my local grocery or Walmart. I would recommend it to anyone that likes chocolate milk. I also rate it a 5+ out of 5 stars.
2 years agoChristiansburg, VA
Ovaltine is a definite in our household with a 5 year old child. my son and i drink this, and I feel good that my son is getting a "treat" of chocolate milk, and it's pretty good for them. It's fortified with vitamins, has a low sugar amount , and a very short list of ingredients compared with other chocolate milk mixes. Ovaltine is way less expensive and lasts a lot longer. my son loves this drink every morning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...