BY OVALTINE

Ovaltine mix is a source of 5 essential nutrients which contribute to the maintenance of good health. A delicious mug of Ovaltine is great at any time of day! see more...

Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
Review for: Ovaltine® Malted Chocolate Drink Mix 1200 g more...
I could literally eat this powder all day and not complain lol. Best milk powder. I used to drink the milk only if my mom mix this with the milk. 😂 #childhoodissues Definitely my favourite powder.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
I used to have this all of the time when I was a kid, I didn't love it but even not that great chocolate was good chocolate.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love Ovaltine!! I always get it instead of other chocolate drink products. I have used it since I was a little kid. :)
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
A childhood favorite of mine. nutritious for every child and it tastes like chocolate goodness
Sabreen S.
Love sipping it hot during winter season.. yummy chocolate flavour packed drink 😋Ovaltine® Malted Drink Mix Chocolate
Rose S.
Rapperswil-Jona
I used to drink it everyday when I was a kid. Even now it is still good. I'm just in love with these and my friends too