Ovaltine Chocolate Malt Mix uploaded by Nimra D.Ovaltine Chocolate Malt Mix uploaded by Emily A.

BY OVALTINE

Ovaltine® Chocolate Malt Mix.
New!
Improved Recipe.
Now with No Artificial Flavors.
Make With 2 Tablespoons.
Good source of 12 Vitamins & Minerals.
Good source of Iron, Zinc and Vitamins A, C, D & E.
No artificial sweeteners.
Net wt 12 oz (340g). see more...

Haili S.
Hillsboro, WI
It tastes good at the beginning but leaves a terrible after taste in your mouth. I would not recommend this product- and definitely will not be purchasing again.
Bethany H.
Do I like chocolate milk? Not typically. Do I love Ovaltine's chocolate malt mix? YES!! A family friend recommended this to me and now it is a staple in my pantry. It isn't too sweet, it isn't too thick, and it isn't grainy! I will never go back to other chocolate milk mixes.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
Absolutely Love this! My go to for chocolate milk. My grandmother gave this to me as a child and I still drink it today. Very rich without being too sweet. Packed with vitamins and minerals. I drink this for a little snack or after the gym to soothe and rebuild muscles.
Haley H.
Gainesville, GA
My mother gave this to my sister and I for the vitamins in it. Never had nesquick, or Hershey. Now that I'm a mother I give this to my son. He's not a big eater but I feel so much more comfortable knowing he's getting is vitamins with ovaltine.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I absolutely love Ovaltine! It tastes amazing and isn't overly sweet unlike other chocolate mix brands. The bonus is that it's fairly low in sugar, but it contains 12 different vitamins as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a love of chocolate malt.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
An oldie but a goodie! My 3 year old is the pickiest and doesn't like normal chocolate milk but loves Ovaltine! I love that it's light, doesn't contain a ton of sugar or additives and an added bonus of having some vitamins! A+ for this product!
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
I went through a massive malt craving while pregnant and of course since I get the chocolate for my daughter I have to get the malt for myself! When my malt craving subsided and I had moved on, I put some in my frosting mix and made Whopper cupcakes for a get together. People still talk about them!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this powder. it blends well in the milk when cold or hot. I use it for chocolate milk most of the time. but you can make a chocolate malt milkshake or even hot chocolate with it. I love it because this isn't sugary and has only a hint of chocolate just enought to hide the taste of plain milk. Plus it's packed with vitamins and good stuff...unlike chocolate syrup. The kids love it and so do I.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is the best to make chocolate milk and my little one loves it too! Better than the other kinds of Chocolate milk and healthier too I would suggest trying this because to me it's better than nesquick or anything like that!
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
This is the best hot chocolate mixes ever. I'm 30, but when I was younger my mother would give us a warm cup of Ovaltine before bed and it would knock us out. I have very active boys and I do the same as my mother use to do to us. It not only put them to sleep faster but they sleep longer 😴 win win for me.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Best chocolate
Jennifer H.
Is this as good tasting as the other brands of chocolate milk additives?

back