Ovaltine Chocolate Malt Mix uploaded by Emily A.

BY OVALTINE

Ovaltine® Chocolate Malt Mix.
New!
Improved Recipe.
Now with No Artificial Flavors.
Make With 2 Tablespoons.
Good source of 12 Vitamins & Minerals.
Good source of Iron, Zinc and Vitamins A, C, D & E.
No artificial sweeteners.
Net wt 12 oz (340g). see more...

Haley H.
Gainesville, GA
My mother gave this to my sister and I for the vitamins in it. Never had nesquick, or Hershey. Now that I'm a mother I give this to my son. He's not a big eater but I feel so much more comfortable knowing he's getting is vitamins with ovaltine.
Courtni B.
Buffalo, NY
I use Ovaltine at bedtime when I don't feel like having a protein shake. It has vitamins to help recover from a workout and it's delicious. Both my husband and I use this a few times a week and we continue to buy it time and time again
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Ovaltine! It tastes amazing and isn't overly sweet unlike other chocolate mix brands. The bonus is that it's fairly low in sugar, but it contains 12 different vitamins as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a love of chocolate malt.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
I started adding this to my almond milk to increase my breastmilk supply since malt in a galactagogue. It tastes great and so far seems to be working! I add double the amount it calls for because I like it extra chocolatey. I've also added it to coffee for a cafe mocha flavor.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
An oldie but a goodie! My 3 year old is the pickiest and doesn't like normal chocolate milk but loves Ovaltine! I love that it's light, doesn't contain a ton of sugar or additives and an added bonus of having some vitamins! A+ for this product!
Lauren J.
Foodie Expert
I went through a massive malt craving while pregnant and of course since I get the chocolate for my daughter I have to get the malt for myself! When my malt craving subsided and I had moved on, I put some in my frosting mix and made Whopper cupcakes for a get together. People still talk about them!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I love this powder. it blends well in the milk when cold or hot. I use it for chocolate milk most of the time. but you can make a chocolate malt milkshake or even hot chocolate with it. I love it because this isn't sugary and has only a hint of chocolate just enought to hide the taste of plain milk. Plus it's packed with vitamins and good stuff...unlike chocolate syrup. The kids love it and so do I.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Foodie Expert
This is the best to make chocolate milk and my little one loves it too! Better than the other kinds of Chocolate milk and healthier too I would suggest trying this because to me it's better than nesquick or anything like that!
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
This is the best hot chocolate mixes ever. I'm 30, but when I was younger my mother would give us a warm cup of Ovaltine before bed and it would knock us out. I have very active boys and I do the same as my mother use to do to us. It not only put them to sleep faster but they sleep longer 😴 win win for me.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this! It works well cold as well as hot. This time of year is especially good for a hot drink. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it. I love malt. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Best chocolate
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
Is this as good tasting as the other brands of chocolate milk additives?