Ovaltine Chocolate Malt Mix uploaded by Emily A.

BY OVALTINE

Ovaltine® Chocolate Malt Mix.
New!
Improved Recipe.
Now with No Artificial Flavors.
Make With 2 Tablespoons.
Good source of 12 Vitamins & Minerals.
Good source of Iron, Zinc and Vitamins A, C, D & E.
No artificial sweeteners.
Net wt 12 oz (340g). see more...

• Is this as good tasting as the other brands of chocolate milk addit...2 Answers
  • Best chocolate2 Answers
  • Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I went through a massive malt craving while pregnant and of course since I get the chocolate for my daughter I have to get the malt for myself! When my malt craving subsided and I had moved on, I put some in my frosting mix and made Whopper cupcakes for a get together. People still talk about them!
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
I love Ovaltine. It makes milk so chocolate and delicious. This is the only chocolate mix I remember using throughout my childhood and now in my
Adulthood. I prefer to use this for cold milk instead of the hot milk option.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Pleasantville, IA
Foodie Expert
My three year old daughter loves this! She is constantly wanting chocolate milk and this is a good alternative to mix it up. I like to put it in almond milk. We also like to sprinkle it over vanilla ice cream.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this in order to give my son some extra vitamins. He loves it, it tastes great. I will buy this again. Best way to not feel guilty about chocolate milk.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
Foodie Expert
Ovaltine is a taste from my childhood! The rich, chocolate flavor is very memorable and just as good today as it was when I was young.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Foodie Expert
My son love to have a glass of chocolate milk with breakfast so I give him this because it has 12 vitamins and minerals
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Started drinking this to help my milk supply and I could tell a difference. It tastes really good and my kids love it!
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I love this powder. it blends well in the milk when cold or hot. I use it for chocolate milk most of the time. but you can make a chocolate malt milkshake or even hot chocolate with it. I love it because this isn't sugary and has only a hint of chocolate just enought to hide the taste of plain milk. Plus it's packed with vitamins and good stuff...unlike chocolate syrup. The kids love it and so do I.
Angela R.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I absolutely love Ovaltine! It tastes amazing and isn't overly sweet unlike other chocolate mix brands. The bonus is that it's fairly low in sugar, but it contains 12 different vitamins as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a love of chocolate malt.
Emily A.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
An oldie but a goodie! My 3 year old is the pickiest and doesn't like normal chocolate milk but loves Ovaltine! I love that it's light, doesn't contain a ton of sugar or additives and an added bonus of having some vitamins! A+ for this product!
Ravyn B.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
Is this as good tasting as the other brands of chocolate milk additives?
angela g.