OVAL CUT HAMBURGER DILL CHIPS

OVAL CUT HAMBURGER DILL CHIPS

INGREDIENTS: FRESH CUCUMBERS, WATER, VINEGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, NATURAL DILL FLAVOR, GUM ARABIC, TURMERIC EXTRACT (COLOR).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OVAL CUT HAMBURGER DILL CHIPS!
How would you rate this product?
Mingo Jct, OH
OVAL CUT HAMBURGER DILL CHIPS uploaded by Kellen H.
My husband loves these on his burgers! I don’t really like pickles but I buy them for him! They are cheap and always on sale at the store. It makes him happy eating them. So if you love pickles, you will loves these!
Ft Wainwright, AK
OVAL CUT HAMBURGER DILL CHIPS uploaded by Knenah B.
Big jat of pickle slices. I like to use them in sandwiches and alone as a snack. Nice crisp and not chemically tasting like a few others I have had. This is the biggest jar my local store carries. It lasts a while and tye pickles never go soggy before I can finish the jar. I clean the jar out and remove the label afterwards to use for crafts.

Looking for your answer?