Outward Hound® Treat Tote for Dogs in Blue

by none

Conveniently store your dogs treats and toys in the dual-purpose Outward Hound Treat Tote. This hands-free drawstring tote comes in handy when you want to reward your pup on hikes, walks and trips to the park.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outward Hound® Treat Tote for Dogs in Blue!
How would you rate this product?
College Station, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs know when they see this bag it’s treat time ! So convenient for hiking and in the car ! Does a great job of keeping the treat. Moist treats do dry out in this because it’s not air tight. The hook is so great for clipping to your pants on a walk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The price does not reflect how amazing the this tote is. It has a clip on the side to attach to your pants, belt or whatnot and it could keep a lot of treats and or food. I used it whenever I bring my dog to the park or even bringing him alone to a friends house. I love how easy it is to close up and the material is easy to wash. It is definitely worth checking out.

Looking for your answer?