Outward Hound The Pet-Saver Lifejacket uploaded by valerie g.

BY OUTWARD HOUND

Medium High Performance Dog Flotation Device Provides flotation and buoyancy for your dog Exceptionally durable water repellent materials The Pet Saver is the ultimate buoyant flotation device designed to keep dogs safe in and around water, while allowing of maximum comfort. The neon orange color promotes long-range visibility; the design allows for fast size adjustments and a flexible comfortable fit. Perfect for all your boating, sailing, fishing and water sport adventures with you pet. Ideal for active dogs. Convenient top grab handle for easy rescue by hand or boat hook Bright orange color for visibility Provides floatation and buoyancy for your dog Tough 600 dernier nylon fabric is soft, yet sturdy and durable Top quality design and workmanship Fully adjustable chest and neck flaps plus quick release buckles Durable and comfortable neoprene belly band Fits pets 2 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Always use a life jacket when it is your pet's first time swimming." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves the water but since she is getting older she can swim as long as she use too." in 1 review
  • "My other dog hates wearing it though and looks so uncomfortable." in 1 review
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought an Outward Hound Lifejacket for my one year old Pointer to join us in the pool. He LOVES it! Once he sees me holding it, he gets all excited and knows what's coming next. I really feel like he's secure in it, and he seems way more confident when swimming while wearing it. Not to mention he looks absolutely adorable. I ordered mine off Amazon and followed their sizing, and a Large was the perfect size for my pup. Absolutely get one if your pup loves to swim!
Juniris D.
I love how my baby looks wearing it at the beach and also it seems very confortable to them, and it work really well! I really love this saver lifejacket ,I recommend you this if you go a lot to the beach with your dog and he or she love to swim
Amber K.
East Alton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got one of these for my dog before we went to the beach and it worked amazing! I didn't have to worry about him getting tired or being swept underwater. He also looked so cute in it! I recommend to any dog owner!
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas, NV
My German Shepherd got a rash under his armpits from this life jacket it ended up rubbing him so raw in the water that we eventually just stopped using it. I thought maybe it was his harness but it ended up being the life jacket.
Larkin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love using these for going out on the boat or canoeing down a river with my dogs, it gives me an extra sense of security for my dogs well being, especially since one of my dogs has "abandoned ship" on the canoe into the river and I was so glad he was able to float in his life jacket. The handle was super nice to pull him back into the canoe, too
Jackie H.
Grand Haven, MI
Always use a life jacket when it is your pet's first time swimming. Also, when boating and kayaking with your dog. Dogs are naturally good swimmers, but just like humans, need practice first.
Kellee G.
Omaha , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our Labrador retriever Lincoln wears a size large jacket and loves to have it. She wears it all the time when we are at the lake - swimming and playing in the yard. It's certainly durable
Devon M.
West Point, MS
These are great for training and smaller dogs! Where I live there is a river and people bring there dogs with them and just about every dog is wearing one. It's always better to be safe than sorry!
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I got this for my dogs. One of them doesn't mind it and it makes me feel safer when we are out boating. My other dog hates wearing it though and looks so uncomfortable.
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
LOVE IT! MY PETS DON'T MIND IT AND I FEEL MORE AT EASE THAT THEY HAVE THEM ON WHEN WE GO TO THE LAKE! WE LET THEM ROAM AROUND WITH THEM ON AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO MIND IT.
Amy G.
Do they have these chihuahua-sized?
Bridgid B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They have vests for cats?