Outward Hound The Pet-Saver Lifejacket

by Outward Hound

Medium High Performance Dog Flotation Device Provides flotation and buoyancy for your dog Exceptionally durable water repellent materials The Pet Saver is the ultimate buoyant flotation device designed to keep dogs safe in and around water, while allowing of maximum comfort. The neon orange color promotes long-range visibility; the design allows for fast size adjustments and a flexible comfortable fit. Perfect for all your boating, sailing, fishing and water sport adventures with you pet. Ideal for active dogs. Convenient top grab handle for easy rescue by hand or boat hook Bright orange color for visibility Provides floatation and buoyancy for your dog Tough 600 dernier nylon fabric is soft, yet sturdy and durable Top quality design and workmanship Fully adjustable chest and neck flaps plus quick release buckles Durable and comfortable neoprene belly band Fits pets 2

They have vests for cats?
Do they have these chihuahua-sized?
Start your review of Outward Hound The Pet-Saver Lifejacket!
Product Highlights
Always use a life jacket when it is your pet's first time swimming.in reviews
My other dog hates wearing it though and looks so uncomfortable.in reviews
My dog loves the water but since she is getting older she can swim as long as she use too.in reviews
Erika L.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This life jacket is incredibly well made! I got three furkids who don't like to be near to the weather. So, we got these lifesavers and they are true. Finally, I can relax when we go sailing.
Ninna W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Outward Hound The Pet-Saver Lifejacket uploaded by Ninna W.
Our Sheltie is around 35-40lbs. And he loves to swim. We wanted a life jacket that would fit him and not bother him . This one fit perfect and he floats in the water. We found ours at tractor supply. And I love that they weren't overly priced like some. This one I would recommend!
Amber K.
Bethalto, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got one of these for my dog before we went to the beach and it worked amazing! I didn't have to worry about him getting tired or being swept underwater. He also looked so cute in it! I recommend to any dog owner!
Vanessa G.
Carlsbad, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepherd got a rash under his armpits from this life jacket it ended up rubbing him so raw in the water that we eventually just stopped using it. I thought maybe it was his harness but it ended up being the life jacket.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
I have a 90 lb am. Bully and it keeps him afloat great. He will swim for hours. Very good product
iris B.
I love how my baby looks wearing it at the beach and also it seems very confortable to them, and it work really well! I really love this saver lifejacket ,I recommend you this if you go a lot to the beach with your dog and he or she love to swim
Angie P.
I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and he was pretty timid going into the water. Also at the lake there’s often dogs bigger than him so our main concern was him not getting shoved under the water. We did a ton of research and was so glad we bought this one; durable, fits easily, takes off easily, and keeps him afloat. Plus the handle makes it to pick him up in an emergency.
Gray V.
Dennison, MN
We bought this for a canoe portaging trip and it was a lifesaver! It’s worth every penny to know our pup is safe in the boat and the handle makes picking him up super easy! I recommend this for anyone with an adventure dog!
Yani C.
Miami Lakes, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This life jacket is perfect for my French bulldog. The size Medium fits him snugly and keeps him afloat. Great value for this product.
valerie G.
Queens Vlg, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Outward Hound The Pet-Saver Lifejacket uploaded by valerie G.
I bought an Outward Hound Lifejacket for my one year old Pointer to join us in the pool. He LOVES it! Once he sees me holding it, he gets all excited and knows what's coming next. I really feel like he's secure in it, and he seems way more confident when swimming while wearing it. Not to mention he looks absolutely adorable. I ordered mine off Amazon and followed their sizing, and a Large was the perfect size for my pup. Absolutely get one if your pup loves to swim!