Outward Hound The Pet-Saver Lifejacket uploaded by valerie g.

BY OUTWARD HOUND

Medium High Performance Dog Flotation Device Provides flotation and buoyancy for your dog Exceptionally durable water repellent materials The Pet Saver is the ultimate buoyant flotation device designed to keep dogs safe in and around water, while allowing of maximum comfort. The neon orange color promotes long-range visibility; the design allows for fast size adjustments and a flexible comfortable fit. Perfect for all your boating, sailing, fishing and water sport adventures with you pet. Ideal for active dogs. Convenient top grab handle for easy rescue by hand or boat hook Bright orange color for visibility Provides floatation and buoyancy for your dog Tough 600 dernier nylon fabric is soft, yet sturdy and durable Top quality design and workmanship Fully adjustable chest and neck flaps plus quick release buckles Durable and comfortable neoprene belly band Fits pets 2 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Always use a life jacket when it is your pet's first time swimming." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves the water but since she is getting older she can swim as long as she use too." in 1 review
  • "My other dog hates wearing it though and looks so uncomfortable." in 1 review
Amber K.
Amber K.
Brighton , IL
I got one of these for my dog before we went to the beach and it worked amazing! I didn't have to worry about him getting tired or being swept underwater. He also looked so cute in it! I recommend to any dog owner!
valerie g.
valerie g.
Queens, NY
I bought an Outward Hound Lifejacket for my one year old Pointer to join us in the pool. He LOVES it! Once he sees me holding it, he gets all excited and knows what's coming next. I really feel like he's secure in it, and he seems way more confident when swimming while wearing it. Not to mention he looks absolutely adorable. I ordered mine off Amazon and followed their sizing, and a Large was the perfect size for my pup. Absolutely get one if your pup loves to swim!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
I have a 90 lb am. Bully and it keeps him afloat great. He will swim for hours. Very good product
Esther H.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
My little guy doesn't exactly love it, but he knows that when he goes on the boat he has to wear it. He's not the best swimmer :(
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I got this for my dogs. One of them doesn't mind it and it makes me feel safer when we are out boating. My other dog hates wearing it though and looks so uncomfortable.
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
My pup had never been in the water before so we bought this to give us peace until we knew she could swim. The color was bright so we were able to see her.
Kellee G.
Kellee G.
Omaha, NE
Our Labrador retriever Lincoln wears a size large jacket and loves to have it. She wears it all the time when we are at the lake - swimming and playing in the yard. It's certainly durable
Madison F.
Madison F.
Denver, CO
My family Buchon has this life jacket - not only does it work (important feature), but it's cute and she seems to be comfortable in it too!
Devon M.
Devon M.
West Point, MS
These are great for training and smaller dogs! Where I live there is a river and people bring there dogs with them and just about every dog is wearing one. It's always better to be safe than sorry!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This was well worth the money. My dog loves the water but since she is getting older she can swim as long as she use too. This allows her to take breaks and still be in the water with us.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Do they have these chihuahua-sized?