Outward Hound Quick Release Dog Backpack uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY OUTWARD HOUND

Pet Travel Gear Removable pack takes weight off dog during rest stops Reflective accents for high visibility Convenient clips for harness and house keys Mesh exterior pockets for wet items Medium: up to 18-50 lbs with a girth up to 26"-32" see more...

Outward Hound Quick Release Dog Backpack
  • "I just make sure both sides have an even weight so it doesn't hurt her back." in 1 review
Suzanne M.
Love this backpack!! Put one snack size zipper bas filled with rice in each pocket to help give my older medium sized dog a bit more workout than just his walks. It works great for that. Plus! The extra weight has helped calm him down around some of his leash-aggression triggers (other dogs and skateboarders). We also keep a spare roll of dog bags in there for those oops! moments.
Brianna C.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this backpack for my dog Phoenix so many pockets for different things makes hikes a breeze make sure it isn't too heavy and not too hot outside either .. My dog loves it really makes him feel like he is working and also this is great for camping or travel I often load it up with his things and take it off when he doesn't need it
Ryan A.
Alta Loma, CA
Perfect for my German Shepard mix that loves hiking. we go on pretty tough hikes so the handle on back is perfect for lifting her up rocks and there is plenty of room for all her essentials in her pack
Kayla M.
As previously stated, this is a great pack for dogs, and it definitely meant for working dogs. I have a "go bag" for my dog in case of an emergency. It holds a large K9 stainless steel canteen, her first aid kit, a few cans of food, muzzle, extra lead & harness, and her collapsable dog bowl. There is plenty of room! I just make sure both sides have an even weight so it doesn't hurt her back. It is awesome for working dogs, it makes them feel like they have a job to do. Also convenient for long hikes, the dog can carry their own waste until you find a receptacle! lol
Lexi K.
Decent dog pack. I've seen that are better though. It fits awkwardly on the dog and centralizes the weight in ones spot of their back which I can see being uncomfortable and difficult for the dog to maneuver when used on hikes. And it has a tendency to slide as well. It is more affordable than the better brands that are built to fit more closely with the dogs body, but it works well for small, light walks.
Patti k.
Smyrna, DE
I have this pack for my beagle who loves it, the second he see it he gets happy knowing he's going to work(hike). He carry's all his own gear and just very happy wearing it.
Danielle V.
My dog carries her own treats and water on our hikes. Sometimes I will add cans of soup on short walks to tire her out more since she is very high energy. I plan to use this for my dogs "bug out bag" in case of emergency or evacuation since it can hold quite a bit.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
I believe that this backpack is a good idea for your big dog.....................
D D.
Montreal
My German Shepherd has a red one. He doesn't use it too often but it's a handy thing to have around. I've read that it makes working-class dogs feel like they're working and involved when they carry things. I've made him carry poop bags, my wallet, folding travel bowl and a toy. I can't say how durable it is because I don't make him carry heavy things like his water bottles.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
What other colors does it come in..
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Would you buy this for your pet?