by Kyjen

Keep your pup safe, and your seats clean, with the PupBoost Car Seat. This doggy seat booster keeps your dog safely in the back seat during drives while protecting sets from hair and muddy paws! Explore new ground with Outward Hound Gear! Our high-quality performance gear will keep your pup safely equipped for every new adventure! The small is ideal for dogs up to 10 pounds. The medium is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outward Hound Kyjen 21002 PupBoost Seat Dog Car Seat Adjustable Easy-Attach Dog Auto Safety, Small, Black!
Awesome !!!! Amazing product helped me a lot with my dog and he loves sitting in it. I wouldn’t change anything
Peyton, CO
Very convenient. I don’t trust my boyfriend to drive around my dog without this. Is keeps him safe
Wichita, KS
My dog loves riding in the car but can’t seem to sit still so we use this. It works great.
alriyadh
1,159 reviews
These products are more impressive than the first solid and strong and their raw materials are always high and the products are more expensive
Excelentes productos para mis mascotas, el uso de una gran utilidad. día a día lo usan para jugar y salir a pasear al parque
buffalo
Best brand of car cleaning for animals out there cannot go wrong with this brand hands down. You will not be disappointed
Muy buena calidad. Me gusta que mi perra queda protegida mientras nos trasladamos en el automóvil.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me agrada mucho este producto, por que facilita la vida a tu perro, y hace que el se sienta cómodo.

Looking for your answer?