by Kyjen

Keep your pup safe, and your seats clean, with the PupBoost Car Seat. This doggy seat booster keeps your dog safely in the back seat during drives while protecting sets from hair and muddy paws! Explore new ground with Outward Hound Gear! Our high-quality performance gear will keep your pup safely equipped for every new adventure! The small is ideal for dogs up to 10 pounds. The medium is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outward Hound Kyjen 21002 PupBoost Seat Dog Car Seat Adjustable Easy-Attach Dog Auto Safety, Small, Black!
Clatskanie, OR
This is what my puppies supposed to sit in in car, he’s a yorkie and very small! He gets too stir crazy and climbs out to be closer to his people, sometimes he sleeps in it tho. easy to uninstall and reinstall!
taft
Amazing product it’s very easy to set up and easy to store it keeps my puppy safe and comfortable while on a car ride . I’d recommend id definitely recommend to others
Raleigh, NC
This worked well for our little puppy when all he wanted to do was sleep. But when he got bigger, it was hard to keep him in it despite the strap to attach to harness. Didn’t feel sturdy or safe. No longer use this.
Hialeah, FL
It was easy to install and perfect for my 6 pound Chihuahua puppy.she was secured in the carrier and was not trying to jump on my lap while I was driving. I was able to place it in the back but can easily move it to the front, if needed.
La Palma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this for my car. My dogs get a little freaked out sometimes on car rides and this helps them. I wish they would make a wide one for two dogs.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome for car rides! I have used this on so many trips with my dog. After trying a million other options, this is the one I have settled on.
Seattle, WA
My dog she really get scared when she sit on seat but when I bought this one she can sit relaxed and no hair on seats love it
Bronx
It’s a good car seat but my puppy doesn’t like it she likes to be free and I guess it’s not as free as she would like to be.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Was nice I used it myself got some for family and then co workers. This was a good price and I liked how sleek it was.
Grand Prairie
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so convenient and the fact that it’s small and very adjustable with an easy attachment definitely worth it!

Looking for your answer?