Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKyjen
Outward Hound 21002 PupBoost Seat Dog Car Seat Adjustable Easy-Attach Dog Auto Safety, Small, Black

by Kyjen

Keep your pup safe, and your seats clean, with the PupBoost Car Seat. This doggy seat booster keeps your dog safely in the back seat during drives while protecting sets from hair and muddy paws! Explore new ground with Outward Hound Gear! Our high-quality performance gear will keep your pup safely equipped for every new adventure! The small is ideal for dogs up to 10 pounds. The medium is ideal for dogs up to 20 pounds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outward Hound Kyjen 21002 PupBoost Seat Dog Car Seat Adjustable Easy-Attach Dog Auto Safety, Small, Black!
Margaret R.
Outward Hound Kyjen 21002 PupBoost Seat Dog Car Seat Adjustable Easy-Attach Dog Auto Safety, Small, Black uploaded by Margaret R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I never thought I’d be that person with a dog car seat. But I have recently been traveling with my dog in the car more and figured it was time we try this out. I absolutely love it! It keeps her in the seat (before she would wander the seats and sometimes slide when I stopped the car). It keeps her safe and sound while I’m driving!
Mariah L.
I got so much stuff from this website. Thank you so much! I am so happy with these products trust me when I say that these products are amazing!
Zonia Q.
mcallen
I use this to protect my little guy he really enjoys our car rides when we travel to places I really recommend this to keep your puppies safe .
Tania R.
channelview
Amazinggggg for my dog especially cause every car ride he never stops crying ig cause it moves a lot but with this one he is perfectly still and does not cry one bit , he just lays in it with his bed and watches
Gurtinder K.
Bothell, WA
My dog she really get scared when she sit on seat but when I bought this one she can sit relaxed and no hair on seats love it
Kelsey F.
Cumming, Ga
I really liked this product for my puppy. I travel 4 hours pretty regularly with her and this made her first few rides more comfortable and let her just curl up and fall asleep really easily!! It also is easy to open and fold up, I recommend it for small dogs or puppies!
Sergio D.
Sanger, CA
This has been such a great investment. I live taking my dogs everywhere I go so having a safe place in my car for them is very important. This not only keeps them safely in one spot it also elevated them so that they can look out the window. THE BEST!
Kyla R.
Moody, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves her seat! Every time we go somewhere she jumps right in it. She doesn’t like to be strapped down and when she gets in this, she loves it because she isn’t strapped down but she stays in it! Highly recommended!!!💓
Dakota R.
Valley Vlg, CA
I recently purchased this for my 3 lb almost 4 lb Pomeranian because she is so tiny I needed to feel some security with having her in the car and making sure she is as safe as possible. She loves this seat she jumps in as soon as she gets in the car and falls asleep in it every ride!
Aphrodite R.
Las Vegas, NV
The best thing I could have ever gotten for a cross country trip with my pomeranian in the uhaul. She loved it!

Looking for your answer?