BY OUTWARD HOUND

INVINCIBLES SNAKESKEEPS SQUEAKIN' IF PUNCTURED! Tough chewers have met their match with Outward Hound Invincibles! Featuring 2 layers of super-tough fabric, and special squeakers that continue to squeak after being punctured, these lovable, cuddly and durable toys are made to keep your pup playing longer! Bound to become your best friend's favorites, our lovable toys are durably designed with an engaging array of shapes, sounds and textures so you can have huge fun with your furry friend. Invincibles squeakers keep squeakin' if punctured Dura-Tuff inner lining No stuffing means no mess Reinforced double layered seams3 Squeak - 28l x 4w x 2h6 Squeak - 43l x 4w x 2h see more...

Buy on PETCO
Adrienne S.
I'm giving this 5/5 because it doesn't take my dog to rip the squeaker from the toy. I bought this from gordman's awhile back- reluctant because of the price but I don't regret it. I would definitely buy another one when my dog is finished with it.
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
My dog is a tough chewer, so we bought this as it was said to be "invincible". It's still going strong, and squeaking, and he loves to play with this snake. He plays by chewing, fetching, or even tug-of-war. The reason I only gave it four stars is that he's been able to chew off part of the face area, and that I had to fix before we allowed him to continue playing. Not totally invincible, but it does hold up a lot better than some of his other so-called durable toys. Worth the money!