Outward Hound Elevated Dog Booster Seat uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY OUTWARD HOUND

The Car Booster Seat attaches in seconds to the back seat of most automobiles giving small dogs the ability to ride safely while looking out the window. Medium size is for up to 20 lbs. Adjustable straps attach to back seat and headrest allowing for height adjustment. Interior safety strap connects to a pet harness or collar for added safety. Back pad provides comfort and support while protecting seat from pet hair. Front storage pocket for essentials. Folds flat for easy storage. Height: 15 in. Width: 17 in. Length: 11 in. Color: Black. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather W.
Mount Juliet, TN
I commute to work every day with my 6lb yorkie who LOVES to run around the car and get all in the way while I'm trying to drive. Many mornings of stop-and-go traffic made me realize it's time to strap in my pup and keep her safe during theses car rides. I did a lot of research and poking around Amazon for a good car seat at a reasonable price. Since my dog likes to stick her face out of the windows, an elevated basket seat with a with an interior safety clip was a MUST. I finally came across this seat, and so far it was worked really well. It's incredibly easy to install; one strap goes around the passenger seat to secure the base, and two other straps go around your the headrest, allowing you to set the height you want the seat to sit at. The interior strap is also adjustable, and my only issue with it is the clip that comes on it. It's just a plastic clippy and it can be a pain to clip and unclip your dog's harness/collar. Overall, it's served its purpose quite well!
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
My puppy likes this for short rides. She doesn't sit still very long. I love Outward Hound products. Very good quality.
Alexandra M.
I love my Outward Hound Booster Seat. My 3.5 lb Yorkie loves to ride with me anywhere and snuggles in when she is tired of the scenery. The only thing that would make it better would be if it had another connection for my chihuahua.
Pam C.
Kernersville, NC
I purchased this for my little dog. He is about 8 lbs and he loves finding in it. I have purchased a separate car seat type safety apparatus to go along with it . I am over protective😉