BY OUTWARD HOUND

Outward Hound's Auto Back Seat Hammock in black helps give your pets a safe and comfy ride while keeping your back seat fur free! The Automobile Back Seat Hammock easily attaches between the front and back seats of most cars. Back Seat Hammock Dimensions: 56"L (door to door) x 59"W (back to front seat) - Soft, sturdy & durable nylon material - Adjustable straps that attach around the car seat and headrest - Slits for access to seatbelts when traveling with passengers - Care Instructions: Scrub stains with mild detergent and hand wash with cool water & line dry Outward Hound Automobile Back Seat Hammock Protector: 56"L (Door to Door) x 59"W (back to front seat) #OH00679 - Car Seats & Dog Seat Belts see more...

• Will this keep your dog from jumping in the front seat? I need so...2 Answers
  • This looks to perfect for my baby! But she's is so hyper and very...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashleigh F.
This is one of the best things I have ever invested in. I have a border collie and a Great Dane and a car that has leather seats. It protects my seats from their nails and also helps contain hair and dirt in one easy to shake out place,
Michele A.
Nashville, TN
Love it it keeps the dog hair down from getting into the seats and keeps my babies safe from falling in the floor
Trish G.
Pretty awesome for keeping my dog from destroying my seats, he is incredibly excited in the car and runs back and forth in the backseat. Waterproof and good material. Only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that it leaves the ends of my seat open causing all the hair to be trapped onto the ends of the seat.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Will this keep your dog from jumping in the front seat? I need something that protects my seats but also keeps my lab in the back!
Kaylee D.
Muskegon, MI
This looks to perfect for my baby! But she's is so hyper and very strong, will it still hold up for a pitwieler? She gets so excited about car rides