Pets & AnimalsPet CareFresh Step
Outstretch Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness

Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness

by Fresh Step

Change your litter less often* with Fresh Step® Outstretch™ Concentrated Clumping Litter, fortified with Febreze freshness and activated carbon.

- LASTS 50% LONGER*: This Fresh Step® Outstretch™ Scented clumping cat litter lasts 50% longer — even in multi-cat households — and extends the clean of the box so you don’t have to change as often.*

- CONCENTRATED CLUMPING CAT LITTER: This kitty litter absorbs 50% more waste and odor*, making it easier to keep your cat’s litter box clean and smelling fresh.

- MADE WITH ACTIVATED CARBON: Fights litter box odors with activated carbon that creates a cleaner and more welcoming experience for your cat.*

- FORMULATED WITH SMOOTH PARTICLES: Small, smooth particles are gentle on cats’ paws and minimize dust, helping to keep your home environment clean.*

- SMALL & TIGHT CLUMPS: Easy to scoop and sticks less to the box, so you can spend less time changing litter.*

* vs. Leading Competitor based on estimated usage. Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness!
Kristen H.
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Kristen H.
This litter smells great but isn't an overpowering. perfume smell. It doesn't have that powder that goes everywhere and makes a mess that other brands have. It clumps up very well for easy clean up.
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Crissi G.
I received this kitty litter free from influenster and #FreshStep in exchange for my honest review. I could smell the Febreze before I even opened the box! My whole entire house smells like Febreze now and I love it!!! My kitty was immediately intrigued and investigated upon arrival. She’s kinda a snob and usually doesn’t like changed but she welcomed this litter with open paws!
Ylenia P.
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Ylenia P.
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Ylenia P.
I received this litter voxbox in exchange for my honest review. I like to concept of this littler and works pretty well. It clumps as good as expected for east clean up. I don’t like the box as I would prefer a different shape pour to facilitate spill. Also this type of box seems to lose litter from the sides and the top. The scent is a bit strong but overall pleasant and seems not to cause any irritation to the cats eyes! It controls and fights odors very well but I still prefer to scoop daily.
Zarria L.
San Diego, CA
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Zarria L.
I’m glad I got this for my cat. It smells good and it covers up the nasty smell. Will be buying Outstretch Concentrated Litter With Febreze Freshness for my cat.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,385 reviews
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Keara J.
Received this free in exchange for my review! I’ve used this plenty of times and I love it! I needed some more and super excited to be picked for this! My cat loves his VoxBox! Thank you!
Kaylyn  M.
Saint Albans, VT
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Kaylyn  M.
I gave this new Fresh Step Outstretch litter 4 out of 5 stars. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because my cats had to adjust to the Febreze scent. Once my cats were more familiar with the new litter, they seemed to have no issues using the litter box. I personally like the added scent of febreze in the litter. Normally after my cats use the litter box, you can tell right away. Not with Fresh Step Outstretch! Less dust than other brands I've used in the past. My cats prefer sand like litter verses Crystal. The handle on the box is the perfect width for carrying without it digging in my hands. I noticed how well it clumps and makes it way easier to clean up, that's a plus! I definitely will purchase Outstretch litter in the near future. I don't go through as much litter as I would with other brands too. In the end, using this litter would save me money and the time spent cleaning up their mess. One other thing I liked about this litter was that it didn't stick to their paws and track litter throughout the house. I definitely recommend trying Fresh Step outstretch! #FreshStep #OutstretchDoLess #Influenster #complimentary
Julia T.
Otisville, NY
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Julia T.
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Julia T.
I was pleasantly surprised on how nice the little smells without smelling too strong. It hides the smell after my kitty finishes using the litter box and it doesn’t smell like flowery poop lol!! My kitty has no objections to the change in litter and so may continuing purchasing after I use this up!
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Jackie B.
Fresh step Outstretch is great litter! Anyone who has a cat knows how important litter is, and this litter is a step above the others. As a cat owner, I always worry about my house smelling bad. This smells great, and stays that way! I don’t have to worry about changing it as often as other litters. I also love how it is smooth, and easy on my kitties paws. I would highly recommend this litter!
Kaley D.
Logansport, IN
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Kaley D.
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Kaley D.
With my cat Tails being outside during the summer, he doesn't really use the litter box until Winter time. However, I did switch out his old litter! and I must say this smells amazing! freshens up my whole bathroom! its also like sand which seems to be easier and softer on the paws! will definitely be switching over!
Michelle  M.
Novi, MI
Outstretch™ Concentrated Litter with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Michelle  M.
I do really like this litter, it works and clumps REALLY well! My cat's don't seem to have a problem with it. My only concern about this product is that it may be a little too strongly scented...especially for our little furr babies, whose sense of smell is like three times that of ours! If I get too close to this litter, even before I opened the box for the first time, the scent, while a really good smelling scent, is SO STRONG that it gives me a headache if I stay around it for more than a few minutes! It definitely works to deodorize our cat's litter box, but If it gives me a headache, I worry about our kitties, who can't voice that to us, and whose sense of smell is SO MUCH more sensitive than humans!!! I wouldn't NOT use it because of this, though, and it may not be any more scented than any other scented cat litter in general, I just wouldn't know that because we don't usually buy scented litter, so it may not be any more scented than any of the other's, I just don't really have any experience with other scented litters to compare! It is a really good litter, though, and it does last a long time, so if the strong scent doesn't bother you or your furr babies, you may wanna give this one a try!!!

Looking for your answer?