Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon

by Outsiders Pizza

Enjoy a frozen pizza that?s inspired by the Motor City with OUTSIDERS PIZZA BBQ Recipe Pulled Pork + Bacon Detroit-Style Pizza. Built to satisfy hunger and offer bold and hearty flavors that are a bit outside the norm, this pizza starts with a thick, fluffy and crispy rectangular crust that bakes with a delicious outer ring of caramelized cheese. The unforgettable crust is slathered with a generous amount of smoky sweet BBQ sauce, topped with a blend of Wisconsin brick and white cheddar cheeses and then loaded with savory pulled pork, diced ham and Applewood smoked bacon and finished with green onions. Baking this pie is easy: simply place the pan in your oven and it will be ready to serve in as little as 20 minutes. This loaded pizza makes an easy and truly hearty meal or the perfect snack for when you have guests over. Take your frozen pizza game from the usual to somewhere it?s never been before and savor the journey with OUTSIDERS PIZZA BBQ Recipe Pulled Pork + Bacon Detroit-Style Pizza.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon!
Durham, NC
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Jesse B.
I enjoyed this pizza. I think it could use some more BBQ sauce, but otherwise, it is pretty tasty. I would buy it again. I like the crust. It is hard to find.
Commerce City, CO
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Mariah S.
This is the best frozen pizza I’ve ever had. The crust gets crisp, the sauce is delicious, and the toppings taste like quality! This will be a staple in my freezer for movie nights.
Trail Creek , IN
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Aimee W.
I was pleasantly surprised with this pizza. . I thought for sure I wouldn’t like it but I thought it was delicious! the bbq sauce had great flavor and all the cheese the was in type and got extra crispy was so good I would definitely recommend this Pizza can’t wait to try the cheese pizza next to compare the 2. my only issue would be its kinda hard to cut pizza in tray and I will take out of next time
Hoffman Est, IL
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Michelle P.
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoyed this pizza by Outsiders. The BBQ sauce was was sweet. This is the second pizza I’ve tried by Outsiders and they are very filling because of the delicious pillowy crust. Glad to be introduced by Influenster to this brand!
Whitewater, WI
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Nicholas P.
We decided to try a premium frozen pizza this past week! Now while we understand that usually is an oxymoronic sentence, we would beg to differ with this brand! A huge pizza covered with premium cuts of bacon, ham, and pulled pork, over a sweet barbecue sauce, covered in three different cheeses, and sprinkled with green onions. We loved it! As far as we know, Detroit style is usually sauce on top, so that's the only thing missing, but the crust was golden and pillowy and the toppings were plentiful and delicious!
Blacklick, OH
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Max M.
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Max M.
Super simple to prepare, preheat oven to 400 and bake for 25-27 min in the container that it comes in. The cheese, bbq sauce and deep dish container created this deliciously sweet and crunchy crust around the edges. High quality ingredients that you can taste in every bite. If you like pork, bacon, bbq and deep dish pizza, you’ll love this pie.
Wayne, MI
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Pam L.
I was impressed that this had bacon, pulled pork, and ham! The bbq sauce was not overpowering at all but it looked like it was going to be since there wasn't much cheese on it. There were only a few green onions so I figured they must be more for show than taste. All 3 meats were tender and tasty. Like the 4 cheese pizza we wished the other crust cooked more crispy and that there was more cheese on it. I do recommend giving this a shot when you want a change of pace.
Forsyth, GA
1,557 reviews
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Samantha M.
I only got paid to review two but how could I not have my hubs pick this one up as well?! Thick, pillowy crust – light + airy on the inside – caramelized cheese around the outside – real Wisconsin brick cheese. Amazing
Groveport, OH
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Heather R.
Outsiders Pizza Detroit Style BBQ Pulled Pork + Bacon uploaded by Heather R.
My boyfriend and I enjoyed this for lunch today. The crust was good and the sauce was really yummy. The only complaint was it needed more of the toppings and a little more sauce. Other than that it was very good and a nice lunch to make.
willowick, OH
Great quality pizza for frozen. Tastes like real Detroit style pizza. Amazing crust. Hard to find this style and a bit pricey.

Looking for your answer?