BY OUTSIDE MAGAZINE #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

Cassandra B.
I really enjoy this magazine. I haven't been getting it for long but the articles are interesting to read and the photos are lovely. We spend a lot of time outdoors as my husband is a wildlife Biologist and I am a wildlife technician/rehabber/vet tech. We also spend a lot of time camping, rockhounding and foraging for wild foods so the articles regarding gear for hiking etc is nice.
LeRai💎 P.
Harrisburg
This magazine has all the great tips and tricks to get a better exercise. I always go to this magazine when i am looking to do more exercises than i already do. I would recommend for people who are already working out or want to get a feel for some great food and exercises.
Rebekah S.
San Diego, CA
Unfortunately I feel like Outside mag is publications that are heavily influenced by certain sponsors and many of the arrivals now are complete BS opinion pieces for the rich outdoor pseudo fan. It lacks the real dirt and grit of what makes the outdoors so amazing.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
The only complaint we have is that it needs less adds more stories! Otherwise we love this magazine and all it has to offer. Also wish it came a little more often lol! If you haven’t checked into this magazine and love being outside you should check it out!
Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Great magazine to let stack up in your bathroom or coffee table. I have a fairly active family so it keeps us motivated until we’re able to go camping. Full of great tips and the occasional article that revived my passion for the outdoors!
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Love this magazine. I spend a lot of time outdoors adventuring and this magazine has tons of great info! From cool locations to tech and gear it’s got all the info you could want in an outdoor mag. The photos are beautiful and so is the writing!
Mira B.
This magazine always has such interesting story’s that can inspire and feed a curious mind. They have health tips and travel tips that fit the needs of almost about anyone. Their stories always have a twist and can make the reader think.
bella D.
Brookline
Very interesting! I think you should subscribe. When I am bored I read a lot of this. Not one part is boring. It is very big so it can last a long time. If you are bored you should read these. They’re so good.Outside Magazine
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
I have others magazine once or twice and I have to say I’m not a big fan of it. I thought I would get more out of it I will be more detailed but I just wasn’t. I could use more improvement and maybe I would check it out again
Cool but I wouldn’t buy it again I think it just to see what you like to get from it my favorite part is it show what you really want to do and plan it out also it always go to read other things as well it isn’t a must read though
Felisha M.
What is a good foundation for hot weather.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What is this magazine about?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What is this magazine about?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Never heard of this magazine?