Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars

Watermelon Fruit Bars

Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars Does it taste like real watermelon?
How does it look? Like candy or a big one item?
Are this watermelon popsicles good? I've never tried them but I would like to do y'all recommend?
Start your review of Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars!
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
Outshine bars are delicious and refreshing. The watermelon flavor is my favorite. They have real fruit and don't have an artificial taste.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars I mean...da yum!!!! I’m from the south! South Carolina in fact and we used to grab watermelons straight out the fields! This popsicle is pretty close to the freshest one... talk about #watermelonsugarhigh I bought these back in the spring. I was completely....over the Holiday foods and needed something refreshing! This thing is somewhere between a fresh watermelon and watermelon taffy! Yum! They were inexpensive and their just beautiful! Worth it, do it! Transport yourself to summer for a few minutes! I thinking it might be awesome with some alcohol 😳
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Me and my kids love these! They are so sweet and perfect for a hot summer day. They are delicious. I love the different flavors they have but this is our favorite.
Trina S.
A delicious watermelon stick of happiness, when it's super hot outside. The kids and I both like them. The only issue is there are 4 in the box, and it's cleaned out in 1-day at our home. I guess that's a testament to being good.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
These are a favorite in our household! The watermelon is my favorite but all the flavors are great. They are made with real fruit and most flavors contain real fruit chunks. They can be found in the frozen section at any grocery store.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars uploaded by Katherine C.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is very refreshing and fresh tasting!! Not even that sweet at all, taste like blended and frozen watermelon juice with no add one. Soooo good for this summer heat! Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars
Heather W.
I love the flavor! Great summer snack. I strongly recommend this product. Watermelon flavor is amazing.
Krista J.
Love the Outshine bars as a snack especially in the summer. I like the simple ingredients and the low calories. I always have a box in the freezer.
Joyce S.
Sebring, FL
Love Outshine. Watermelon is my absolute favorite. It's very favorable while light and fresh. They are great after dinner to cleanse your pallet.  I highly recommend trying every flavor. They are at most grocery stores and run $3.50 to $4.99 a box.
Darcy L.
Ocala, FL
My daughter’s favorite flavor Outshine! We keep a variety in the house for hot Florida days!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maurice A.
Brunswick, GA
il y a 2 mois
Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars Does it taste like real watermelon?
Jackie N. il y a 2 mois
Yes 100% they do. My favorite are the strawberry bars. They have pieces of strawberries in them. Watermelon is my second favorite. I highly recommend you try. You will not be disappointed!