GroceryFrozen FoodsOutshine
Outshine Tangerine Frozen Fruit Bars

Outshine® Tangerine Frozen Fruit Bars

by Outshine

Tangerine Fruit Bars

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Outshine® Tangerine Frozen Fruit Bars!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Outshine® Tangerine Frozen Fruit Bars uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Theses are really refreshing!! Taste like real tangerine. Good value. I definitely recommend it!
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Outshine I love this specific brand, but this is my favorite flavor. I keep it in the freezer year round. The flavor is unbeatable! I would recommend, especially for anyone that likes popsicles over ice cream.
G Z.
Outshine® Tangerine Frozen Fruit Bars uploaded by G Z.
Purchased at: Target
Love these! The sugar count is surprisingly high though, so be aware. They’re very refreshing and delicious. I would recommend them. It’s about a dollar per popsicle, but they have larger packs at Costco, to save a little extra. Would love to try this new tajin flavor!
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Tangerine fruit bars tasty & delicious. In summer I buy a lot coz is affordable keep long in the freezer need some more fresh fruit bars some can’t have ice cream due to lactose tolerance but this bars is for everyone
Steph W.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these tangerine popsicles, they taste so natural and I don’t feel bad about enjoying them. They’re sweet, they Smell great and they don’t melt too fast. They are amazing and a great way to get in a littttttlllleeee but more fruit into your diet!
Bernadette  B.
Des Moines, IA
I love most of these flavors (pineapple is too chunky for me), but the rest of them that I have tried are amazing!!!! I have tried about 8 of their flavors and live most of them.
Kathleen D.
These outshine bars taste like a juicy cold glass of fresh squeezed orange juice at brunch! I’d give these 10 starts if I could. I think these are way better than other Orange flavored popsicles. I definitely recommend to others.
Hajra R.
Katy, TX
Super tasty and refreshing! Popsicles are the best and these are definitely my favorite. Good price and you can find them almost anywhere. Also, it doesn’t taste artificial like most flavored popsicles which is great.
Maya F.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My favorite flavor! Love these popsicles! Tastes so good. Guilt free enjoyable snack! Everyone loves these! They’re always in my house!
Erica O.
Alhambra, CA
I think you could probably say that I am a popsicle aficionado. I even had a party called Paleta! I was known for having six types of Popsicles in my freezer any given summer in Brooklyn. This might be my favorite one that you can pick up at the store.

Looking for your answer?