Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesIce Cream & Frozen YogurtOutshine
Strawberry Rhubarb, Tangerine Medley, Blueberry Medley Fruit & Veggie Bars

by Outshine

Strawberry Rhubarb, Tangerine Medley, Blueberry Medley Fruit & Veggie Bars

Does anyone know if I can get these at Sam's Club
Are all of the flavors good? What is your favorite?
Does anyone else love these as much as I do?!
Start your review of Outshine Strawberry Rhubarb, Tangerine Medley, Blueberry Medley Fruit & Veggie Bars!
Stacy A.
Albuquerque, NM
The best popsicles around! I also enjoy the real fruit pineapple, raspberry and strawberry popsicles they have as well. The real fruit pieces in the popsicle is delicious! They are reasonably priced and can be found everywhere! However some places only sell limited selections of their products so keep an eye out for the different flavors because they are all very good!!
Erika M.
Yukon, OK
Variety of color, rich flavors if fruits and not feeling guilty is amazing! So delicious! So good We try this brand and we love ice cream and pops available at home, affortable, you can find it every grocery store, I will definitely buy it again!
Brandi D.
These bars, for being fruit AND veggie popsicles, are surprisingly tasty! I love giving these to my girls in the summer, because I feel slightly less guilty than if I were giving them straight corn syrup popsicles. And I enjoy indulging in them, too!
Amanda T.
I love the strawberry rhubarb in this, I can't get enough of them! I'm not a big fan of the other two though, my boyfriend does love popsicle though. He'll eat the ones I won't.
Shauna H.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love these Popsicles! It's such a healthy way to get your cold craving in(which happens a lot in southern Alabama!!) and still get fruits and veggies. Even my toddler approves of these!!
Taya H.
was expecting more from this product. could keep the popsicles as the same size ?! but otherwise. great taste and great packaging
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are delicious. The flavors are very authentic, but they’re a bit overpriced. They do contain real fruit which I like, but I’d like them even better at a lower price point
Jessica B.
My children love these! They are tasty flavors! I usually opt for sugar free! The ingredients are better than most popsicles!
andrea L.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
was very surprised at how good these actually were! the carrot popsicle is my personal favorite and you can barely taste the carrot flavor. definitely buying these again.
Kristi T.
Byron Center, MI
I love the fruity and cool taste of Outshine bars. They are perfect when you was a slightly sweet but healthy treat.