BY OUTSHINE

We believe in making simple snacks that make you feel good from the inside out. That's what inspired us to make OUTSHINE Simply Yogurt Bars. They're made with simple ingredients – 100% yogurt and real fruit or fruit juice – blended together for deliciously creamy frozen yogurt like you’ve never had before. So take a bite, and let your best self shine! see more...

Delanie M.
I AM ADDICTED TO THESE. I have been eating healthier and trying a lot of new things, so when I saw these, I knew I had to get them. Healthier alternative to snacking/ice cream and they're so yummy. Only 90 calories & taste delicious
Veronica G.
Phelan, CA
Super yummy and creamy. Only 90 calories really doesn't taste low fat but it is. If your looking for a healthy filling snack without all the calories this is def the one!! Peach is also very good as well!!
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI
I love these there great and healthy I absolutely love them I think there the best I have these after my work out
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Where do you find these???