BY OUTSHINE

We believe in making simple snacks that make you feel good from the inside out. That’s what inspired us to make OUTSHINE Simply Yogurt Bars. They’re made with simple ingredients – 100% yogurt and real fruit or fruit juice – blended together for deliciously creamy frozen yogurt like you’ve never had before. So take a bite, and let your best self shine! see more...

Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I was looking everywhere for a low calorie peach frozen dessert when I stumbled upon these. I was very pleasantly surprised by the flavor. They were on sale for less than $3! I wish they had pieces of fruit in them, but overall I would get them again. They have only 90 calories and are big!
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
All time favorite snack! Especially for summer. We buy several boxes every grocery trip. I love the peach but blueberry and strawberry are great too. They’re a decent size bar and they have a great texture. I like how you can see fruit bits in it so you know you’re eating something good. A fairly guilt free snack too.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried these yogurt bars a few weeks ago and they were delicious. I purchased the regular Outshine bars before, but these were bought by someone else. The peach taste was so flavorful , and they were so good that I ate more than one. I would highly recommend you give these yogurt bars a try.
Rebecca J.
THESE ARE SO AMAZING! I'm not kidding, I'm not a big fan of yogurt but when my friend let me try a strawberry flavor i wasn't sure but it was pretty good. But when i tried the peach one..... it was like heaven in my mouth. And the best part is that they don't have that many calories and they're so delicious. 5 stars
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
These are amazing. full of flavor and very creamy. wish they came in a bigger box then a count of 4.