GroceryFrozen FoodsOutshine
Outshine Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars

Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars

Get ready to snack brighter®.

What is your favorite flavor of Outshine bars [product:outshine-pineapple] ?
Who has tried this  [product:edys-outshine-fruit-bars-pineapple-6-ct]  before?
What's your favorite flavors besides the pineapple?
Start your review of Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars!
Yolanda  B.
Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars uploaded by Yolanda  B.
Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars uploaded by Yolanda  B.
Purchased at: Target
🎶Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Day🎶 This thing makes me sing. It tastes soooo good. It doesn’t taste artificial and it has real pieces of pineapple in it. OMG. I bought these and they sat in my freezer for weeks until I decided to try one. Needless to say I was hooked. I don’t know what took me so long to eat them. Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars 🍍
Kelly W.
Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yumm! I love how these have chunks of pineapple in them. They are delicious. I can’t eat fresh cut pineapple, I will get a mouth sore. These are awesome
MAURICE A.
BRUNSWICK, GA
Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars uploaded by MAURICE A.
I decided to try the pineapple flavor of Outshine popsicles and I am not a big fan of the flavour because it has that slightly fake pineapple taste but there are chunks of real pineapple in it so that did make it a lot better so I don't know if I would buy this particular flavour of popsicle again but I will definitely try a different flavor.
Dawn T.
Hudson, WI
I love the outshine bars because they have great flavor and real chunks of fruit. I felt like they were a healthier choice too.
Becki A.
Milford, OH
This is not my favorite of the outshine bars. It has little pieces of pineapple in it. The flavor is fine but everytime I eat it I end up coughing. I am not sure what the culprit is. I will not buy this flavor anymore.
Kassi C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love fruit popsicles and when I picked these up I had a delicious idea in mind! I grabbed and Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars Popsicle and smothered it in Chamoy and Tajin for a sweet and spicy treat! 🍍🌶 I really enjoyed these, I only gave 4 stars because the Pineapple flavor in particular lacked a little bit of flavor! But if you enjoy a freaking, fruity popsicle Outshine is for you! Outshine® Pineapple Frozen Fruit Bars #Outshine #Popsicles #FruitPopsicle #SweetTreat #SweetTooth #Sweets #FrozenDessert #VoxBox #F4F
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
A truly delicious frozen fruit bar - I love that it is made with real fruit and is just the refreshing go-to as the days continue to heat up.
Taylor S.
Out shine never dissappoints. These are my all time favorite frozen fruit bars. I dont normally like foods that have chunks of fruit (like yogurt) because theyre slimey and gross, but not these. Theyre so good and the chunks of pineapple are just the right size. Small enough that you dont get that gross feeling from them and big enough so theyre still noticeable!
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
The Outshine pineapple bars are a refreshing surprise. It is like eating pineapple sorbet on a stick . They are juicy and taste like fresh pineapple not artificial flavoring. Highly recommend this product.
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
Outshine bars are a great choice for a healthier alternative. All of these have a great taste and made with real fruit
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Season E. il y a 2 ans
I have. If you like pineapple then I think you will like these!