GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesOutshine
Outshine No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops

Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops

by Outshine

No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine, Raspberry Fruit Bars

Are they tasty? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty
Start your review of Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,172 reviews
Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These ice creams are very good Outshine they have no sugar, they have 3 flavors to choose from strawberry, tangerine and raspberry they are delicious. Estos helados son muy buenos Outshine no tienen azúcar, tienen 3 sabores a elegir entre fresa, mandarina y frambuesa son deliciosos.
Lauren M.
Rowesville, SC
Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these “posicles” as my daughter would say. They are a sweet treat but a healthier option.
Ana Maria S.
Burlington, IA
Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops uploaded by Ana Maria S.
This are so good, for my is one of my favorites, it doesn’t have added sugar and the flavor are really delicious. A perfect frozen treat.
Samantha J.
Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops uploaded by Samantha J.
Purchased at: Target
These popsicles satisfy a sweet tooth without having tons of calories and extra sugar! They are sweet and delicious. They have a variety of flavors and each one is amazin! Raspberry is my favorite as it’s the perfect combo of sweet and tart!
Christina  M.
We love Outshine fruit bars. They taste organic and no sugar added is a plus for the kids. They cannot tell the difference, they taste so divine!!
Jaclyn H.
Morristown, TN
Purchased at: Target
These are great Popsicles. I love that they don't have any added sugar to them so they are definitely great because of that!
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
My son loves these. They taste great and are a better option than the super sugary options.
Amber H.
I (and my whole family-4 children & fiance') absolutely love these No Added Sugar Outshine popsicles/real fruit frozen bars! We have been buying these popsicles for at least the past few summers now, after I had found them at Dollar General, they were on sale, plus I had a coupon to make them even cheaper, therefore I had to try them. If I would've had to pay full price from the get go, I probably would've left them in the freezer where they were at that time in my life (I was saving for a good down payment on our gorgeous home 😍), but I'm SO very thankful that I got them for the price I did, because I quickly realized they are MORE than worth the money! I would recommend these to anyone, especially those who don't like all the extra additives, sugars, high fructose corn syrup, etc. Outshine® No Sugar Added Strawberry, Tangerine & Raspberry Frozen Fruit Pops
Brittany  P.
Galipolis Fry, WV
These are so good! Can really taste the fruit and they are healthier than ice cream !
Melissa M.
The best. Outshine is the best popsicles I have ever tried. Worth the money. I recommend to give these popsicles a try. I will be buying these again for sure. Outshine Fruit Bars Variety Pack (24 pk.)