Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesOutshine
No Sugar Added Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry Fruit Bars

Outshine No Sugar Added Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry Fruit Bars

by Outshine

No Sugar Added Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry Fruit Bars

How do the Outshine No Sugar Added Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry Fruit Bars Compare to the regular [product:outshine-strawberry-frozen-fruit-bar-6ct] with sugar?
Start your review of Outshine No Sugar Added Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry Fruit Bars!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Outshine No Sugar Added Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry Fruit Bars uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum! I was surprised with how good these taste. They are very refreshing and perfect for summer. I had a hard time telling the difference between the black cherry and mixed berry but still really good. Recommend and will buy again.
Jordan S.
Elkins Park, PA
I am always looking for a lower sugar option of summer treat for my kids. Most popsicles have n insane amount of sugar in them and these don’t! They also don’t hurt the flavor which is soo important for little ones too. Highly recommend!
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
These are my favorite popsicles! It’s hard to find ones that are no sugar added, and a lot of the ones you can find don’t taste good at all, but these are amazing! I love them!!!
violet S.
Oceano, CA
These are delicious and guilt free with no sugar added. I love them as a sweet treat.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
No added sugar caught my eye and their flavors have me hooked. I like that these are softer than most ice pops, do t have to scrape your teeth on them to eat them.
Janis J.
Sioux City, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes delicious... my favorite sugar free popsicles. Perfect for hot summer days and for the little ones too
Casey C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great for a special treat when I watching what I eat. Doesn’t taste like fake sugar! Great icy texture and good flavor!!
Kaitlyn F.
Milwaukie, OR
These were super good and they are super healthy. Definitely the perfect summer snack. I always buy this brand of Popsicles just because they are so good.
Grace M.
I absolutely loves these popsicles when i'm dying for a sweet treat but don't want all the sugar and calories of a candy bar. They taste just like fruit and not as chemically as some of the other brands that use a lot of artificial coloring. They really hit the spot on a hot day!
Carissa F.
Fort Worth, TX
These are amazing! Just buy them! I’ve never enjoyed a popsicle like these, so tasty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...