Outshine Cherry, Tangerine, Grape Fruit Bars

by Outshine

Cherry, Tangerine, Grape Fruit Bars

[product:edys-outshine-fruit-bars-assorted-12-ct] ? Yes or no?
What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Outshine Cherry, Tangerine, Grape Fruit Bars!
Marlee J.
Beaver, PA
Outshine Cherry, Tangerine, Grape Fruit Bars uploaded by Marlee J.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Grape and tangerine are okay this cherry one is nasty! Does not taste like cherry I will not eat this one again
Chaneya B.
These fruit bars are so yummy. They are a great #beachdaysnack on a hot day in the #summertime. They are very delicious and a healthy alternative to the popsicles with corn syrup in them. My family enjoys eating them for dessert in evenings on hot days.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Outshine Cherry, Tangerine, Grape Fruit Bars uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a staple in my household. The hubby has to have them! They are so delicious. These are made with and taste like real fruit, they’re ridiculously refreshing and they have so many flavors besides what you see in this review. I’ve been purchasing there for around 2 years now because once we discovered them we’ve been addicted. They really are the most delicious popsicles out there. They’re even thirst-quenching. Love ‘em and absolutely recommend them. They even have a kids version where they snuck in vegetables!! In a popsicle! I will say they’re a little pricier than you’re average cheap popsicle but once you try them you won’t compare them to regular pops- they’re in another league, AND although a little more expensive, still affordable. They also sell popsicles that are double the size in single flavors like mango, pineapple, lime, grape, strawberry, raspberry, coconut, there are dipped varieties I think...there’s a bunch to choose from so you’re bound to find something you like, give them a try!
Cassandra D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Outshine Cherry, Tangerine, Grape Fruit Bars uploaded by Cassandra D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these! Taste amazing, healthy, and actual fruit pieces. Buy these all summer, because they’re perfect for a hot day!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Love these fruit bars but never had the single bars. I purchase this product from Walmart. They are very delicious and affordable. Recommend others to try this product and other Edy products. I will continue to purchase this when I have the desire for fruit ice bars.
Lane M.
Burbank
Purchased at: Walmart
I not only buy these for my kiddos, but for myself, as well. Made with actual fruit, these are delicious and pair well with summer time. Not many carbs, so I love to use these for my sweet tooth. Highly recommend. We're true repeat customers!
Elizabeth L.
Moline, IL
I love getting these popsicles for my family! The fact that they are made with natural ingredients makes me feel better about giving a sugary treat.
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
The best ever! Can't get enough of them and will eat half the box one right after the other! Since I first tried Outshine, I haven't bought anything else and don't plan to. THEY ARE THAT GOOD!! And so much better for you than ice cream. Must try!!
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
These are absolutely delicious. The cherry doesn’t taste a lot like cherry, more like a plum, but it’s still delicious. The tangerine actually taste nothing like tangerine but a little bit more like a super sweet mango fell in love with a carrot, but that is also delicious! The strawberry flavor is Poppy, delicious, it even has seeds in it so you can tell how fresh the fruit was that they use to make this. I wish they weren’t individually wrapped in as much plastic as they are, I feel like it’s completely a waste. The amount of plastic they use to wrap each one is astounding, so much so that they lose a star, as well as the fact that the packing could be more eco friendly. Otherwise, this is a delicious frozen treat that is a little better for you than regular popsicles but mind you the sugar count in the same.
Megan G.
Mullins, SC
I love outshine fruit bars! I think they taste amazing and if you’re trying to feed them to someone picky it tastes just as good if not better than any other popsicles. I recommend trying them because they’re not to expensive and healthier than other frozen snacks.