Outre Synthetic Hair Half Wig Quick Weave Annie (1B) uploaded by Sydney W.Outre Synthetic Hair Half Wig Quick Weave Annie (1B) uploaded by Sommer J.

BY OUTRE

Name: Outre Quick Weave High Tex Synthetic Half Wig ANNIE Type: Synthetic Hair Half Wig. Heat Safe Up To 400°F Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand Average - Circumference 21.5" Ear To Ear 13.5" Front To Back 14.25" Model Shown Color : 1B Overview: Transforming 30 Seconds - Half Wig HIGHTEX Electric Iron recommended 400'F. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Resembles that of African American hair blown out. I don't have to add a lot of heat to my natural hair, I just leave a half inch of my hairline out to comb back onto the wig and it looks so realistic. Doesn't tangle easy but it can get very hot.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I really love wigs would love the chance of trying this I would love to promote and try this on my channel.... If your interested in sending it to me for reviewing purposes email me at Mccrayahyman27@gmail.com
Rajanee W.
It does tangle alot sometimes, but it's still a good brand when you need something quick to wear. Recommend
Sydney W.
Dulles
I love this hair! I've had for a few months now and it's STILL going strong. It is soft, doesn't shed and keeps my hair very safe. There is a lot of hair on this wig, so obviously if you have thinner hair this is a very bad wig for you.I would recommend it to my naturalista's who want a fresh hairstyle!