OUTRE Lace Front Wig DUBY - Color #1B - Off Black uploaded by Robin M.

BY OUTRE

• I'm curious to know is this a good brand of hair ?2 Answers
Kalifa M.
Lace front wigs are very convenient and natural looking . I love to wear them on a busy day when I have no time to prep ! A off black color leaves a realistic look.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love wigs would love the chance of trying this I would love to promote and try this on my channel.... If your interested in sending it to me for reviewing purposes email ya girl at Mccrayahyman27@gmail.com
Vanessa W.
Moultrie, GA
Outre lace wigs are the BOMB . On a bad hair day it helps out a lot ! The only I don't like is I really don't too much like wigs because it can't be sewn in your hair .
Karenwoods08​ W.
Cincinnati, OH
It's an ok unit. It's thin and tangles a bit. U can order it online or purchase in a hair store. I prefer to buy tracks and do the install myself
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so beautiful I love it would love the chance to get this unit some day I love to wear wigs man they are perfect for on the go moment's
Ann T.
I cosplay often so I can tell you that lace front wigs are the best! They are comfortable and very realistic looking.
Mrs J.
I would love to try this but lace fronts in my opinion looks so unnatural no ones hairline is that perfect
brianne k.
Washington , DC
I love this lace front wig. its so beautiful and off black guys my complexion perfectly.
Lalaa M.
Sanford, NC
I'm curious to know is this a good brand of hair ?