Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Sheer Energy Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odour protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odour protection in your favorite scents. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
Love the smell of this product compared to others. It is long lasting and makes the skin feel light and dry throughout the day. I would recommend using the secret gel compared to the powder type stick. It it fast drying and will not rub off on your clothes, which is great!
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
I have been using this deodorant for the past year now. I really like the fact that it is clear and it doesn't smudge on your clothes. Also you when it is finished it is completely done unlike those chalky deodorant. I love it.
McKayla S.
Newport News, VA
Any of the gel deodorants are my favorite since they don't leave a white mark on my clothes and it's hygienic because you know how much you're using each time. It lasts and leaves your underarms without odor!
Connie S.
Bowling Green, OH
I cannot stand this product. The only reason I continued to use it is because I didn't want to waste my money. The gel makes me feel like I'm sweating and it doesn't seem to stick or work as well as a solid deodorant. Definitely saw more pit stains with this.
Lexi L.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I like the its a gell because it doesn't show on to your shirt as much. The smell is good and keeps the stinky smells out. the price is a decent proce amd the packaging is very cute!
Cassie H.
I prefer gel deodorants over the other kinds (powder... um idk the white ones lol). They don't leave marks on my clothing. And keep away the odor. and sweat. And yeah. It's good.
Tracy C.
Tavares, FL
Not a big fan of gel deodorant but had to try this one out since I was getting it for free. So glad I did, no more mess on my little black dress. Smells amazing, no stinky underarms, and best of all it's not to expensive
Angela F.
It makes you feel like a woman very all day no worries about sweating throughout the day. You can use slot of deodorants but for me this is the one i am 100% happy.
Kimberly S.
Love this kind!!

I've been using this deodorant for years and seems to be the best one for me. I've tried other brands but they just don't seem to do the trick like this one does
Tina D.
Morganville, NJ
I have been a secret deodorant for years, I recently tried the gel deodorant, and I love it. It doesn't get on my clothes and it dries fast leaving you feeling dry.