Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Sensitive Clean Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2 count, 45 g

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odour protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odour protection. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Erika M.
I love this deodorant for so many reasons. First off, the gel goes on nice and smooth. It doesn't tug on your hair follicles, which is super nice when your hair is starting to regrow. Secondly, it is unscented. Personally, I'm not a big fan of scented deodorants. They never smell right to me, and the last thing I want is someone getting a whiff of flowers and sweat. I love how it stops me from getting those embarrassing pit stains, too. I just bought some more of these to keep in my cabinet (my local store always seems to run out of stock, so I buy in bulk when I can). I would definitely recommend this deodorant :)
April W.
Akron, NY
Unscented means you're going to stink. Sure I was dry in the water I was dry but I stunk . Deodorant is meant to kick in when your bod gets to perspiring and typically we desire not to stink.
I bought this prior to an August camping trip - I stunk and it was. Noticeable I had to use my husbands stuff. No go .
Lesli K.
Columbia, MO
I got this through a BzzAgent campaign to try out and initially loved it. While I'm still sold on the product, the packaging could use improvement. 8 times out of 10 I'd have to click it several times before anything would happen. It smells great and is excellent at keeping body odors away though.
Melissa W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love all the gel deodorant, It doesn't leave a white film when i put on or take off my shirts. I use it every day sometimes twice a day, it is very easy to use and convenient, You can find it anywhere, at your local drug store or grocery store. I would definitely buy it again!
Jamie D.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love the fact that the clear gel doesn't leave white residue in my clothes. The antiperspirant aspect works well. There's not much deodorizing because it's unscented, but this is great for me because I can use other perfumes or scents and not worry about a funky smell mix.
Pedersen J.
Fort Myers, FL
I've used secret gel deodorant for many years. I've always been happy with the results, the selection and it seems to be reasonably priced to me. I will continue to buy secret gel deodorant for many more years to come. Yes, I recommend secret gel deodorant to anyone.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I recently got this to try in the mail. I normally buy a scented one but I figured I would give this a try. I actually like it better. I would still sweat a little with the other one but I'm thinking bc there is none of that in here, is why it worked so well!
Jassmin G.
This is the only deodorant that i like using. it doesn't stain my shirts and it is long lasting and has a nice scent to it. It dries up very quick and lasts incredibly longer than the solid. I purchase this because it doesn't leave any residue under my arms like other brands.
Rebecca B.
Davenport , IA
This was purchased by mistake, but since I had to use something I put it on. I have used solid deodorant all my life and was very apprehensive about using it. I was pleasantly surprised wearing it at how well it kept me dry and fresh feeling.
Carmela A.
Crossett, AR
I have dark skin; so my underarms are a problem area. I like this deodorant especially during the summer time when I wear sleeveless or strapless. It smells good, blocks my body odor, and no white marks/dry underarms.