Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Protecting Powder Antiperspirant/Deodorant .5 oz uploaded by Zemyna R.

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection in your favorite scents. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• Who can explain me what is the Xtend technology?1 Answers
Haley G.
Tampa, FL
This is my all time favorite deodorant. I have been using it ever since Secret came out with the clear deodorant. The other type would always get on my clothes and this one dries clear so I never have to worry about those unwanted white marks. It also lasts up to 48 hours, although I always reapply multiple times a day because I am obsessed with deodorant.
Zemyna R.
Boston, MA
I really hate this stuff. It tales forever to dry and when it does it immediately begins flaking off onto whatever you're wearing. It looks like underarm dandruff. I only wear it on days I won't be leaving the house to use it up. Worst of all, it doesn't work!
Dani M.
I first tried this when I needed a travel size for my luggage. I thought it was pretty good but I wouldn't regularly buy it because it it really small. It was perfect for carrying on an airplane, though. It smelled nice and it didn't make my underarms all crusty and white.
Barb M.
Ozark, MO
I have tried many different brands of deodorant & there is nothing that compares to Secret's gels. They are perfect for any season. I don't get marks on my dark clothing in the winter or have telltale chalk coated underarms showing in sleeveless tops. It controls everything it needs to. I can also still lift my arm without it feeling as if it is glued together!
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite all time deodorant is secret gel powder scent, I guess it's affordable I buy it all the time. It meets all my expectations, leaves me dry all day and night. Don't have to use but one time a day and it stays with you. Love using this product
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This Deodorant is AMAZING. I actually got a sample to try at first, and loved it so much that I went and purchased it. I've put it to the test, with a rough gym session and it does work! It does meet my expectations and I am very satisfied with this product!
Rowan H.
Sunnyside, NY
I prefer using this gel deodorant better then the stick ones. It leaves no white marks in cloth. Stays on all day. But I recommend to use it before you get dressed up since it needs time to dry up so it won't get on your cloth. It's pretty affordable.
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Lasts great for me - can work out hard 24+ hours after application, and the antiperspirant still holds strong. Also love the clear gel - years ago I had trouble with the gel bleaching my shirts, but I tried it again recently and have had no issue, and I'm now really enjoying not having to worry about white marks on my clothing.
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is one of the best and most long lasting deodorant and antiperspirant out there. It's very strong and I hardly ever sweat with it. The downside is that sometimes it makes me itch under my arms a little bit. I don't know if it is because the ingredients are so strong.
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
The only deodorant that works for me. Ive always had to use a gel antiperspirant and this last all day no matter what I'm doing. no matter how active I am this keeps me smelling fresh all day long.
Sandrine T.
Who can explain me what is the Xtend technology?