Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Protecting Powder Antiperspirant/Deodorant 14 g

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odour protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odour protection that fights odour for 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Maria S.
I love the mini size for travel! During winter I use it once everyday and during summer sometimes twice a day depending but I love the gel. It doesn't leave a white stain on my cloths or on my underarm. I usually get mine at CVS.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay I always buy the powder secret sticks and decided to go for a gel this time around. I really shouldn't have because I ended up breaking out highly under my arms. I will never use this product again because I am highly allergic and did research and realized that it is an ingredient that only goes into the gel products. I enjoy secret brand and usually use the pH balance solids and will be returning to this. I still would recommend because secret usually keeps your pits smelling fresh.
Natasha M.
Portland, OR
I switched to gel deodorant several years ago, because solid ones leave white stains on my clothes. I use this almost every day, sometimes twice a day in the summer. It is very easy to use. I prefer to buy it in sealed two-packs, especially if I buy it at Walmart.
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
The gel one is prefect if you're the type of person who is always getting deodorant on there shirt, it doesn't show up but you do feel it there. Perfect for summer when you want to wear a tank top and don't want to have those annoying white marks.
Monica S.
Garland, TX
Excellent sample I received a while back. Since then there days that I run out the door and on my way to work I stop at the store to grab the travel size. I always try to keep a small one here at my desk.
Taina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is gross, it doesn't need to be made. It not only left a sticky wet feeling under the arms when place downward, but also left wet spots on the shirt, especial if there were no sleeves.
Krystle F.
Ansonia, CT
I dislike this deodorant personally, I don't like the smell and I definitely don't like how at the end of the day it makes my armpits itchy! I think the 48 hours of coverage is a bit of a stretch...maybe 16... but not 48. My armpits smell like B.O. after the 16 hour mark.
Anne A.
Round Rock, TX
Yup, this is my deodorant. I need to use it everyday or smell like a barn animal. Actually anyone that can read should be wearing deodorant, so this is just a friendly reminder.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
This is the only deodorant i use and repurchase this time and time again. I really love this and it is the only deferent that keeps my armpits clear and not white!
Ash P.
Rising Sun, IN
I love that this deodorant is clear and goes on clear. It is ideal for wearing dark colors especially when the tops are sleeveless. You won't see any white marks around the arm pit of your shirts.