BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection in your favorite scents. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• Does this leave a wet mark on your clothes if u put it on...1 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Completely Clean Antiperspirant/Deodorant .5 oz
Ashley-Rahne M.
I Love it! It's a little sticky after application and does take a few minutes to dry, but it doesn't get your clothes wet or anything and it lasts ALL DAY! AND - best of all - it doesn't irritate my skin like the Secret white solid stick deodorants always have! Very excited to have received this for testing!
Heather D.
Convenient travel size perfect for my carry on bag. The fresh scent is light and not overpowering. I feel clean for a long time and do not have to deal with my enemy, white marks on my black clothes.
Cassie C.
I received a sample size of this deodorant in a subscription box, and I really liked it. It does exactly what it claims to do and kept me dry all day. I have very sensitive skin, and it didn't break me out. I will definitely purchase this in the future!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this deodorant through Crowdtap free for review, and I'm so glad I got to try it out! I normally stray far away from gel deodorants - I hate the sticky, wet feeling that they leave behind all day. However, I'm happy to report that Secret Outlast Xtend leaves me feeling dry and fresh all day! There is a period of a minute or two where there's some stickiness, but after letting it dry down, I feel clean, dry, and smell great for hours. There are also no white marks with this deodorant, so I don't have to worry about ruining my clothes! I'd definitely recommend this to those who have had poor luck with other solid deodorants, and will consider purchasing the larger size in the future!
Jennifer c.
I loved it! I got this sample from crowdtap to try & give a review about & i got to say it does last all day & it has a great smell too. It doesn't stain any clothes
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
My arms feel fresh and soft after using Secret Outlast. It was easy to use. I apply the roll on tube all over my armpit area. No sweat when I workout at the gym. Just a sweet fresh scent ! I’m very satisfied with my results!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This was the deodorant that switched me from stick to gel. It's strong long lasting non sticky after it dried and doesn't leave white marks or wet marks on your clothes. I would repurchase this product
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I currently use an invisible solid because usually the gels I have used in the past were very runny and or I didn't like the smell. I was pleasantly surprised that this deodorant was the complete opposite. The smell is great and it is wet feeling at first but it seemed to go away and didn't bother me anymore. It lasted all day long and I have no doubt it would have lasted longer, but I have a habit of putting it on daily. I received this product as part of the BzzAgent campaign for free from Secret, but my opinions are my own.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I received Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Completely Clan Antiperspirant/Deodorant free through crowdtap.com
I'm not a total fan of clear gel deodorants in the first place, but after trying this, I can say, it's not bad! I don't care for the "wet" feeling under my arms but the scent lasts all day, which I LOVE! I don't have to reapply this deodorant unless I want to, for extra fresh scent! I am a fan!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
It works well as an antiperspirant but this formula is awful. It's messy to use and takes a while to dry, so if you use this deodorant you better apply it before you put a shirt on. Also when it dries, it gets white and flaky which got all over my shirt. I'd rather use a different deodorant. Gel ones are too much of a hassle.
Lillian D.
Lake Villa, IL
Does this leave a wet mark on your clothes if u put it on while wearing a shirt?