BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odour protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odour protection that fights odour for 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Completely Clean Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
This is my go-to deodorant. It smells great and dries clear. It's effective and I love it! I use it every day and it never fails. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member. The best part is it lasts forever and it is cheap!
Blanca C.
Laredo, TX
It is a good product and i love that it is clear. it should dry a lot faster so not to waste product drying and wiping it off so it does not stain my clothes. it is very very expensive. i would recommend if it has a lower price tag please and soon. thanks
Amy L.
Elmhurst, IL
Not overwhelmingly scented, and certainly works well over 24 hrs! It leaves no residue on clothing, and if you allow it to dry completely before dressing it will not transfer the product scent too much onto clothing. Highly recommend.
Jacinda P.
Saint Paul, MN
This deodorant works well, but I wouldn't say that this lasts longer than Secret's other gel deodorants. It's nothing super special but gets the job done, lasts, and it's great because it doesn't leave noticeable deodorant stains.
Liz M.
Staten Island, NY
Secret is by the far one of the best brands for antiperspirant on the market. I have trouble with regular stick formula, so the gel is a great alternative. Lasts for such a long time, is easy and comfortable to wear.
Jessica W.
Dundalk, MD
I enjoy this deodorant because I can keep it in my car during the summer without having to worry about it melting. It's more effective than deodorants I've used in the past, but it doesn't last me all day. I switch between this and whatever is on sale. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Casie C.
Gallatin, TN
I've gotten this deodorant for free to try and to review though bzzagent. I really like it, it just took me a while to get use to gel deodorant. Keeps me feeling fresh and dry, and it doesn't leave residue.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS
Secret is my favorite deodorant. I use it daily. It lasts through my work day and the gym after work. I don't have any trouble with staining of my clothes with Secret. I highly recommend this product.
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I have under arm issues as far as sweat and I keep using this product but it just does not seem to do it for me sadly. The scent options are nice but the product does not last all day for me.
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
I've used this kind of deodorant multiple kinds. Its easy to use and quick to apply. I prefer this over solid because it feels better instead of dry. I apply it twice a day and I'm set! Its a lot better than some others I've used before. I do buy it often!