BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident,no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odorfor 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list,Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• How long does this product actually last? How many times ...4 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz
Skylar H.
Reisterstown, MD
This is their best deodorant, I've used secret for years and just switched to this option and it really works well
jennifer r.
OK by far my fav deodorant drys very quick smells amazing love that they ha e different snets def recommend this..
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
I sweat in the summer and this a great deodorant. It's clear which I love since it don't leave my underarms white.
Leen A.
Worked well for 2 days. Bought it at Target. Has a really nice neutral smell. Easy application. Would buy again.
Janell T.
Haverhill, MA
This is the only deodorant that I use! I love it! It lasts very long and I love the smell of it. Smells amazing
Maria C.
Muncie, IN
I've never used gel deodorant until now! I love this stuff so much! Definitely worth trying! I use it everyday!
Charlotte M.
Gorman, TX
Once yooh go gel yooh never go back .....I love this so much I bought 5 and I'll never use dry deodorant again
ORLANY D.
BEST DEODORANT. MADE ME STOP HAVING WHITE MARKS ON MY BLACK BLOUSES AND DRESSES OR ANY OTHER COLORED SHIRTS.
Jennifer W.
My favorite deodorant! Smells great, goes on clear, drys quick, doesn't stain clothing, and lasts all day!
Silvia I.
North Hills, CA
I have never been disappointed with Secret. The gel deodorant holds up very well after a long work day....
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
How long does this product actually last? How many times do you need to reapply?

Walmart