BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident,no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odorfor 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list,Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• How long does this product actually last? How many times ...4 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz
Buy on Walmart*
Amber T.
This is one of my top go to deodorant. It keeps me smelling fresh all day, I use to sweat a lot and this has helped me greatly!
Taina G.
Love this outlast xtend secret gel deorderant so much. And it leaves my armpits clean with no flakes and smells wonderful.
Jessica G.
Las Cruces, NM
This deodorant is great! Feels super fresh and the smell is incredible and long lasting even on the most hot situations
jennifer r.
OK by far my fav deodorant drys very quick smells amazing love that they ha e different snets def recommend this..
Skylar H.
Reisterstown, MD
This is their best deodorant, I've used secret for years and just switched to this option and it really works well
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
I sweat in the summer and this a great deodorant. It's clear which I love since it don't leave my underarms white.
Leen A.
Worked well for 2 days. Bought it at Target. Has a really nice neutral smell. Easy application. Would buy again.
Janell T.
Haverhill, MA
This is the only deodorant that I use! I love it! It lasts very long and I love the smell of it. Smells amazing
Charlotte M.
Gorman, TX
Once yooh go gel yooh never go back .....I love this so much I bought 5 and I'll never use dry deodorant again
Maria C.
Muncie, IN
I've never used gel deodorant until now! I love this stuff so much! Definitely worth trying! I use it everyday!
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
How long does this product actually last? How many times do you need to reapply?