BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident,no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odorfor 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list,Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• How long does this product actually last? How many times ...4 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Great deodorant! Doesn't leave a mark on my clothing. Cool and refreshing in the summer. Got a great deal at Kroger using a digital coupon and sale combo. Will definitely buy again!
Alice S.
New York , NY
I've been using this deodorant for about 5 years, maybe longer. It dries super quick and has a nice clean smell. I never even think about trying something else, very happy with it.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Goes on clear, doesn't leave any residue behind on your t-shirts. I love that about this brand! The lavender is actually my favorite scent. This can last for about a month.
Candace T.
I really like these deodarant! They smell good and don't leave too much of a white stain on the skin. Only five stars because they do leave a little bit of a stain. But hey glide on easily and last all day and don't dry out.
Kelly P.
Downingtown, PA
I will not repurchase. Bought this hoping the clear gel would last long...and it does! It's hard to wash off!! I can smell the pool chemicals that clung to it still.
Mila I.
Richmond, VA
I love secret but i hate the gel kind, i feel like I'm not very protected against underarm sweat smells and such, i also do not like the feel of the cold wet gel
Natalie J.
Wichita , Ks
Absolutely love. It leaves me with a cooled down and fresh feel. His deodorant works well and doesn't mix with the smell of sweat but it over powers the sweat
Marisol  M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this deodorant, it is easy to twist the product out and the perfect amount comes out. It smells so good and honestly lasts all day long on me I love it!
Taya D.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this deodorant especially since it’s gel. I play basketball and this makes the after playing BO less noticeable lol. I would definitely recommend
Tanisha R.
Belton , MO
I love love love this deodorant! This is my go to brand and scent. It dries fast, does not transfer and smells amazing. I stay dry and fresh all day.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
How long does this product actually last? How many times do you need to reapply?

back