BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident,no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odorfor 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list,Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• How long does this product actually last? How many times ...4 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz
Liz C.
I have finally found a "girl" deodorant that works for me. I have been using deodorants from the men's section because the "girl" ones just did not cut it for me. And I hate the floral smell of most of them. Not this one! No residue, and I don't smell like a rotting flower when it kicks in so that is a plus.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
I have tried several different "value" brand deodorants & the Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Deodorant is the best by far. It's clear formula doesn't strain my clothes & lasts all day and night. I definitely recommend trying this if you're looking for a new deodorant.
Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI
Even though the gel goes on super cold and can sometimes rub of on clothes, it smells great and keeps smelling great all day. I use it at least once a day and it is very easy to use and effective. they also last forever. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good deodorant brand.
Tupz L.
Anchorage, AK
Secret used to be one of my favorites deodurant products to use, until it started getting dry to quickly. It's expensive in every local stores to get. I ised to use it for two times a day last year (2015) untilthe beginning of this year(2016). No, i wouldn't buy it anymore.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
This is my all time favorite deodorant. I wear it everyday and wouldn't even think to ever stop using it. It's the only one that lasts all day long. I buy this at Wal Mart and ever since I started using it nothing even matches up. This is the best! It smells divine!
Kayla R.
I love this! I only use this kind! I like the gel its a lot better then the powder. Powder leaves little white flakes but this goes right on clear! Its smells great too! Very affordable and long lasting! #MusesOfInfluenster
Katelyn A.
Sand Springs, OK
This deodorant gets the job done, but I am not a big fan of the gel formula that I bought on accident. It smells great, and while I love the Secret brand, the gel didn't dry right away and made me feel sticky. I would repurchase the stick instead of the gel.
Evan C.
Memphis, TN
I prefer this deodorant because it smells so good and I really like the gel versus the actual stick. The stick was getting on my clothes too much when I hanged clothes. It is affordable and can be purchased at many places. I would recommend this to others.
Tiffany K.
This has been my go to deodorant brand for pretty much my entire life. This scent specifically is what I pick up any time I go to the shop, unless there is a new scent to try.

It definitely leaves residue on your clothing, though it is motivated by letting it dry a bit before you get dressed.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta , GA
I love this deodorant, it last long. And it it's clear , it's not like most deodorant that leave white stuff on you . Has a good smell to it. And you don't have to worry if it accidentally falls on the ground, it won't break like some deodorants.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
How long does this product actually last? How many times do you need to reapply?

Walmart