BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident,no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odorfor 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list,Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• How long does this product actually last? How many times ...4 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz
Chelsea C.
Tonawanda, NY
The gel outlast is the only deodorant worth spending money on. I could be walking in 90 degree heat or running a mile, I still somehow smell great. It lasts all day and it’s so inexpensive! So, so worth it!
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
This is my favorite one from the gel! It smells so good! I would always buy this ones! There no pros or cons it's awesome! And a good value! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone! And I would buy it again!
Heather L.
Baden
Works great! My body chemistry changed after having a baby and this fights the sweat and odor like no other. It’s smells great! Lasts all day. It is hard to clean off with just plain soap though.
Izzy G.
This is the best deodorant I have ever used. It works so well and keeps me feeling fresh all day! Love it so much and will not buy any other product from now on! Smells good, feels good stays good! Love love love!
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
I can't have any other deodorant. This stuff does not stain your clothes, and last all day. I have tried going to other deodorants. But they don't work as good as this stuff does
member-623da
Every time I put this deodorant on, I feel like it does not stay unless I keep my arms up so it could dry. It doesn’t leave white flakes on your shirt, but it also doesn’t stay on very long. I most likely will not be purchasing this again.
Andrea C.
Onalaska
Let me just say, it does not outlast sweat. I still sweat through my shirts all the time. But it does work preventing smell. I like it, but I wouldn’t really recommend it to work
Ariadna G.
Yuma, AZ
It gives you a fresh feel all day. I prefer gel over powder. I wear this everyday. Yes long wear and the freshness stays. I think it a great price not expensive. Definitely I will buy this again and keep using it daily.
Diana B.
I finally found a product that can fight the odor and protect me for the whole day. No reapplying is necessary! I have a hectic life and also excessive sweating. Regular deodorants do not even mask the odor. So when I tried Secret® Outlast Xtend™ Clear Gel I was really surprised that it actually worked! What I also like is that it is completely transparent and doesn't transfer to the closes. No white marks! Overall, I really satisfied with the results

I've got a free sample for the purpose of my review, but opinions are 100% my own
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I've been using this for I don't know how long. At first I liked the peach but it became harder to find and I often find this scent in a two-pack. It does what it's supposed to do and smells refreshing. I like that it dries quick and I prefer the gel to the solid since there's less of a chance of errant deodorant marks on my clothes.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
How long does this product actually last? How many times do you need to reapply?

Walmart